• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Demo - Whats your best result?

Hhhhoooooowwww????

You're going to have to video one of these to prove you're not going two player against no one :p

Hhhhoooooowwww????

You're going to have to video one of these to prove you're not going two player against no one :p

Hmmm, wouldn't surprise me if many of these "scores" over 50 are in a similar boat.

Hmmm, wouldn't surprise me if many of these "scores" over 50 are in a similar boat.

With a little more practice it's a achievable...but i'm averaging 40+ scores at the moment. England keep kicking the ball away every time they get it...
IMG_0434.JPG
IMG_0434.JPG

btw single player & ps3 seems to be the better version (it's not the controls but the game play seems less sluggish...)

With a little more practice it's a achievable...but i'm averaging 40+ scores at the moment. England keep kicking the ball away every time they get it...
View attachment 1121
View attachment 1121

btw single player & ps3 seems to be the better version (it's not the controls but the game play seems less sluggish...)

Yeah not doubting the 49-0 scores or even maybe anything up to 70. I've scored from the kick-off a hell of a lot in a few games and by the end of the half the score is usually between 49-0 to 56-0, so I can imagine a score being a bit higher. The AI does slightly different things at times, so unless someone is playing as player 2, moving players away for player 1, I can't see these 83-100 odd scores being that likely.

There's a lot of post game stills, but not many you tube vids of these monster AI kickings that are going around. Still, thats just my opinion.

Anyhow, I enjoy the game way more when playing mates at it. Way better than AI. :)

49-0. About what I could do in '08 in similar circumstances.

Okay so My High score is 84-0. For you who didn't see the picture,it's posted in earlier in the thread.

I then did the kick off score thing with computer always scoring. I found out the scores average between 100 and 115. So 104, not happening if you are playing @TRF_Getofmeland . My 84-0 score was legit,me scoreing tries. But it is impossible to exceed 100, I did it but through kicking off to the opposition and allowing them to score. haha there is the trick so guys expect whack scores from now on to be posted and guys saying"no I scored all those tries blah blah". Yeah whatever.

Anyways I haven't played this game in a while,because it's boring winning billion to zero every time.

Peace guys, see you online...

Last edited:
best i got is 56-3, they turned it over, after the kickoff and when it tried to turn it back they got a penalty :/ tried to be the first from what ive seen to get to 60+

How hard can this game be? I haven't played it yet, but I was a pro on rugby 08 (I broke the R2 button I played that much). On that game I could score back to back tries from the kickoff, got over 100 points many a time on the default time setting. Can't wait to play online, I will own every tourney there is, I didn't know there was a demo but I will download it soon, wait for the big numbers...

Latest posts