• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Demo - Whats your best result?

Is it just me or does the AI get more smarter as you play more? My tricks wont work as well anymore

this is my score. After this I played 08 again 5min,club(easy) england vs sa and got 42-0. It feels easier to break the line in rwc 2011 because AI doesn't commit to tackle the player. They wait and wait and soon you're around them.

That is epic... 12 tries in 5 minutes... I'm actually really impressed.

guys yeah some get huge scores but it is more fun trying ****. chip kicks and cool dummies,scoring with props etc. When I got the 84 points it sucked actually,haha I wanna score cool tries. Creativity baby..Hoping we can upload replays in full version.. After all like I said, this game is fun. I played rugby 08 after that match and all off a sudden I realized how bad 08 is(mine modded)...

Can't wait for online..

I've never played 08, but this morning after about 50 halves against my brother last night, I managed to beat the computer 40-0 as England after a few games, missing one touchline conversion. I even took a picture of the scoreboard so I could brag about it to my brother who really struggles with the rucking mechanics. I may upload it.

wow im going for 84-0 after seeing thaat LOL i managed 70-0 today with my fastest try at 1min23sec both with screens from my HD PVR

70-0.jpg1 second try.jpg

PS. please if you haven't seen gameplay from this game subscribe to my youtube channel as im uploading gameplay now recorded through my HD PVR

www.youtube.com/aBcGamingNZ

52848b89-42cc-2e0b.jpg

40-0 with South Africa, although for the most part I'm playing better with England.

I'm really excited to see who is doing better with which team I have been much better with SA so far.

I tend to play differently with both, like to use Flood to dummy through the defence with England. Pretty much scored a like for like try of Ashtons 1st vs Wales this year, dummied through with Flood and passed inside for Hape to score. Love counter-attacking from kicks/quick lineouts with Foden and Ashton too. I reckon I'll be playing a similar way with Wales when the game comes out, especially fi I stick Hook at 10 and with plenty of dangerous wingers to choose from :D
Use the forwards a fair bit more with SA, really does help draw in defenders before I pass it out. Helps that Spies is bloody fast too! Scored a great 80m one with him.

I tend to play differently with both, like to use Flood to dummy through the defence with England. Pretty much scored a like for like try of Ashtons 1st vs Wales this year, dummied through with Flood and passed inside for Hape to score. Love counter-attacking from kicks/quick lineouts with Foden and Ashton too. I reckon I'll be playing a similar way with Wales when the game comes out, especially fi I stick Hook at 10 and with plenty of dangerous wingers to choose from :D
Use the forwards a fair bit more with SA, really does help draw in defenders before I pass it out. Helps that Spies is bloody fast too! Scored a great 80m one with him.

I agree on the forwards, Botha is able to plow through a lot of defenders as well, and when you draw a penalty or scrum Morne is money in the bank for a droppie or penalty.

Right my record on the demo is now 49 - 3 with SA, and I usually average around 21 - 0/28 - 0, so I decided to do a test and play one half on Easy on 06 (as my 08 disc is broken <_<) with SA v England. First thing I noticed was how awful the graphics are in comparison to the demo, even if people say the graphics aren't the best on the demo. First thing I immediately missed was the rucks, the pot luck rucks are frustrating and pointless. However this was on the old easy, so didnt see much of the rucks, as I scored pretty much from every kick off, with the same try over and over again. Won 84 - 0 in the end. Tried the same on the other two difficulties and won 56 - 0 on Pro and 35 - 0 on Elite. Really cannot see where people are coming from by saying the same holes are present in the demo, as they simply aren't. Very very easy to break the line, draw in the fullback and score on 06/08. Not on the demo, especially considering lets say you break with the outside centre, your winger will almost always be covered by a chasing defender.
I feel like the demo has ruined the older games for me, which isn't a bad thing at all, just gonna find it hard to keep playing them before the release!

agree.. and the demo is still on easy. Can't wait to play it on medium,hard ? hoping for Champion mode maybe ?

my best score is 49 - 0 with england. but on average i get 28 - 0, before it was 14 - 0 nearly every time. idk what dylan and eddie's secrets are, maybe they found a flaw in the kick off's to keep scoring off them

My best score is 56-0. I was playing as England on that occasion too. Literally was receive kick off. Spread to wings, side step, score. Every single time.

Easy is way too easy.

Liar that score was probably against a human just letting you score lol

Me Liar? LOL if you really need proof il be more than happy to show with a full video LOL

anyway heres a gameplay video for people that cant play the demo, i know its not a high scoring game but it doesnt show off the potential of the game if u just run and score i tryed to score via setplays more often than not :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1OM_MBtaqM

please dont b shy to subscribe :D

Latest posts