• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The demo will be out

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Jan 22 2005, 05:54 PM
ok, don't give us an exact date .... how about you try approximating it a little better then "soon"

.... by mid-february
.... by end-february
.... before release

or better yet, some details on the game itself - if I knew more info, I'd be quite happy to wait ages for the demo/game
-before the release of course it will be out by then.

As for when it will be out well we all know that it should come soon.

Perhaps u can post what month it will come out Wallaby84??

Also u could send Umosay or someone the date & let them post it!

Sorry but it sounds like a crock to me. What point is there coming on here and saying I heard a whisper it will be out soon.

I had a dream last night that the demo will be released before the 28th Feb. It probably will be as well but that doesnt tell anyone anything.

Sorry but put up or shut up. Who the hell from EA knows your nick on here anyway. As someone said either tell umo and he can come on here and said he heard it from his next door neighbours cat.

Im putting you down as an attention seeker and nothing more. Next !

I wouldn't be scared to say it if I knew it - What are EA gonna do, hunt you down? I mean who gives a royal.! It just seems you are hiding info for no apparent reason.

There is an apparent reason my friend, he doesnt know anything. Look at all the info locksley gave us last time. I dont think EA have sent the men in black round just yet.

If its one thing I hate its people who come on just to tell you they know something but they cant tell us. How pointless is that ????

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 23 2005, 12:21 AM
There is an apparent reason my friend, he doesnt know anything. Look at all the info locksley gave us last time. I dont think EA have sent the men in black round just yet.

If its one thing I hate its people who come on just to tell you they know something but they cant tell us. How pointless is that ????
thats fine.

Thank Christ for that. Now go and bother some other forum with your pointless tat !

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Jan 23 2005, 01:45 AM
im not going to discuss this issue again.
oh no... don't do that...

....pur-leaaaaaaaaase tell us, pur-leaaaase

- for christ sake, take your blanket and go cry in the corner because the big boys got tired of you're ****-branded "knowledge"

... next time you hear a whisper, ask the whisperer to speak up so everyone can hear!!!

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 22 2005, 10:07 PM
I had a dream last night that the demo will be released before the 28th Feb. .
<
...dreaming...
<
...if this game sux ur proly be the most hurt outta all of us...

i heard a whisper that the game comes out in march....shhh
just hold ya horses and wait...im looking forward to the blues thrashing the highlanderz...and buying the game the following week to thrash them again
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jan 23 2005, 11:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jan 23 2005, 11:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 22 2005, 10:07 PM

I had a dream last night that the demo will be released before the 28th Feb. .
<
...dreaming...
<
...if this game sux ur proly be the most hurt outta all of us...

i heard a whisper that the game comes out in march....shhh
just hold ya horses and wait...im looking forward to the blues thrashing the highlanderz...and buying the game the following week to thrash them again
<
[/b]
Mate, I think he was making a point rather than being realistic.

Hey Wallaby84.....

Why don't you just PM the people who have been nice to you rather than post it with the info?

Now lets see..........yes, I like Wallabies and '84 was one of the best years of my life....had this huge crush on this girl in fourth form.
<

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 23 2005, 11:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 23 2005, 11:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84
@Jan 23 2005, 12:58 PM
1984 was a great year. What do you mean by PM?.
Private Message [/b]
Oh...I thought it meant Personal Message.

Anyway Wallaby84......just click on my name and you will see the option to send me a personal message to click on. I promise not to tell anyone except 4 or 5 people (St Helens, Ripper, Wally, Umosay)
<
<
<

So the demo will be out soon. Well . . .

Wallaby84, we don't know what your reference is for a word like "soon."
Now, I admire your loyalty to your mates and their whispers, but, let me ask you one question:

How'd you keep from throwing up when Michael Jackson took off his nose to kiss you?

Know how I know that? Yeah, your mates told me.
They betrayed you.

I think you should tell us everything you know about the demo.

Come on Wallaby84....you heard the captain. He may send some of his agents over......you are giving your fellow countrymen a bad name (Wally, Sanzar, etc)
<

Latest posts