• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The demo will be out

the guy seems full of it. Why cant he just make a new member name to post details or just tell someone?

Knowsley is right.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Jan 23 2005, 04:18 PM
the demo will be out feb/march if you really want to know.
Well that sucked. Late Feb / Early March isn't what I'd call soon either.

ROFLMFAO. Ohhhhhhhh the pain in my ribs is unbearable.

That has to be one of THE best bits of info I have ever heard released on the net.

Absolute class my friend. Now quick go hide under the bed, they are coming for you....

Ohhhhh what was that noise ? Did you hear something downstairs ?

<

M8 you have set me up for the day.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 23 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 23 2005, 09:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84
@Jan 23 2005, 04:18 PM
ROFLMFAO. Ohhhhhhhh the pain in my ribs is unbearable.

That has to be one of THE best bits of info I have ever heard released on the net.

Absolute class my friend. Now quick go hide under the bed, they are coming for you....

Ohhhhh what was that noise ? Did you hear something downstairs ?

<

M8 you have set me up for the day.[/b]
Don't wind him up, it not nice!

Ohhhh wait....I hear that noise downstairs too.....Quick hide somewhere!
<

sweet jesus, what a revelation ...

Nostrodamus has nothing on you Wallaby84... with those highly toned predictive powers of yours, you must make a mint off the bookies each week

... if you have no actual information to post in a thread you started about knowing information... why bother?

have you been neglected as a child? do you crave attention? ...theres definately something up with ye

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Jan 24 2005, 07:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raziel_eire @ Jan 24 2005, 07:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84

Nostrodamus has nothing on you Wallaby84... with those highly toned predictive powers of yours, you must make a mint off the bookies each week

... if you have no actual information to post in a thread you started about knowing information... why bother?

have you been neglected as a child? do you crave attention? ...theres definately something up with ye [/b]
I dont crave attention mate. I'm just loyal to my friends thats all.

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Jan 24 2005, 09:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Jan 24 2005, 09:37 AM)</div>
Originally posted by raziel_eire@Jan 24 2005, 07:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wallaby84

have you been neglected as a child? do you crave attention? ...theres definately something up with ye
I dont crave attention mate. I'm just loyal to my friends thats all. [/b]
thats great mate

i got inside info for you

a demo of GT4 will be released, between now and release
a demo of alot of games will be available between now and release date.

betcha didnt know that aye!

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Jan 24 2005, 09:37 AM
I dont crave attention mate. I'm just loyal to my friends thats all.
so why come on here and mention it in the first place then if your so loyal ?

You just wanted everyone to beg you for info and for you to feel a sense of importance.

Get over it and go bug someone who cares.

no dont say that......you have to say it like this....

IF YOU DONT KNOW JUSS TELL US YOUR ADRESS SO WE CAN KILL YOU:D

no im juss joking...or am i?

lets talk bout my attention seeking everyone!...am i jokin or not?

lol

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Jan 24 2005, 02:36 PM
close this thread then if your so angry.
NOPE

this thread will remain open so when a demo does come out, either
a - u can come on here and bragg of how right u were and ur mates in the industry, that so loyally pulled thru, and a demo did come out pre-release
b - we come on here and let u know how the final version plays, as u wait for this demo from ya mates

Well the thing is Mr Wallaby youve been making countless topics for months asking about Information...

That's true. He had loads of topics about things in the game, asking this and asking that. If he really does have an inside 'mate' wouldn't he have all the answers? Your mate isn't Dave, is it Wallo?

did you see easports.com.au doesn't that tell you the demo is coming soon, like i said feb is when to watch for it to come out.

Latest posts