• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 'Ed Fairhurst' Thread

Oi! You lot are completely ripping off the CHABAL thread! Chabal shat and ed fairhurst was born.
chabal.gif

Chabal may have a phd in kicking ass

But Ed has a degreee in economics...

Exactly. As well as being a far better player than Sebastian Chabal, Fairhurst is also a member of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada (IDA) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIFP). What's Chabal got?

Only 4 people in the group. C'mon people, you're making me look like a bit of a div now.

Or maybe that was your plan all along.

Exactly. As well as being a far better player than Sebastian Chabal, Fairhurst is also a member of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada (IDA) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIFP). What's Chabal got?
A list....and he's just added your name to it.

What's Chabal got?
Ed Fairhurst dressed as a school girl dancing to Kylie Minogue's "Locomotion" in his basement. He keeps him there for his amusement, then let's him out to play rugby and do his taxes.

Before he took up Rugby, Ed Fairhurst was the only man to ever beat a brick wall in a game of Tennis. Still is.

Ah Supermacs, one of the many things I miss from home, I'd swim home for a curry cheese chips.

Wait, they don't have curry cheese chips in New Zealand? Admittedly I'm more of a garlic cheese chips man but nonetheless it's unacceptable. Have you written to the Irish embassy? They could probably stage a formal protest or something.

Wait, they don't have curry cheese chips in New Zealand? Admittedly I'm more of a garlic cheese chips man but nonetheless it's unacceptable. Have you written to the Irish embassy? They could probably stage a formal protest or something.

NO, no curry cheesey deliciousness to be found in this part of the world I'm afraid. What I do is first, I buy chips, then cheese, then you guessed it curry, then I mix them all together but alas it's just not the same. I'm going home next week though, do they have a supermacs at Dublin airport?

Ah Supermacs, one of the many things I miss from home, I'd swim home for a curry cheese chips.

NO, no curry cheesey deliciousness to be found in this part of the world I'm afraid. What I do is first, I buy chips, then cheese, then you guessed it curry, then I mix them all together but alas it's just not the same. I'm going home next week though, do they have a supermacs at Dublin airport?

we all seem to be getting a bit distracted from rugby here

Latest posts