• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Golf thread

Tony Manx

TRF Season Ticket Holder
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Just watching Kaymer trying to chuck a 10 shot lead away in Abu Dhabi....now that is choking!!!

Edit...He ended up third, two shots behind!!! Not his first time I feel.............

Last edited:
Ha you get the bus

Busw@nker

Hey it is safer! I drove to my Mother's this evening and back which is about 10 miles each way. I saw 9 roving police cars and was "blue lighted" and stopped twice!!!! Apparently, they were looking for someone but "I was not him"!!!

Felt very unwanted!!!!!!!!

Hey it is safer! I drove to my Mother's this evening and back which is about 10 miles each way. I saw 9 roving police cars and was "blue lighted" and stopped twice!!!! Apparently, they were looking for someone but "I was not him"!!!

Felt very unwanted!!!!!!!!

Ha hope your warm hiding in the forest for whatever you did

Tiger Woods really needs to sort his head out, the back problems are certainly not helping but he needs to just know where he wants to put ball and go for it ! He is over thinking his swing and game way too much ! Just go out there and enjoy playing golf and you may win another major or two.

Tiger Woods really needs to sort his head out, the back problems are certainly not helping but he needs to just know where he wants to put ball and go for it ! He is over thinking his swing and game way too much ! Just go out there and enjoy playing golf and you may win another major or two.

Ah the old back injury eh!!!

Sarcasm aside, Seve's game went to shreds once his back reacted to all the stresses and strains placed on it in his halcyon days. I would not be surprised if Woods is having same problem....that is if he does have a back problem as opposed to overparitis!!!!!!

Ah the old back injury eh!!!

Sarcasm aside, Seve's game went to shreds once his back reacted to all the stresses and strains placed on it in his halcyon days. I would not be surprised if Woods is having same problem....that is if he does have a back problem as opposed to overparitis!!!!!!

Must admit it did look a bit dodgy when he pulled out, talking like he is some sort of robot ! Deactivating this and that :lol:

He is the greatest at finding something or someone to blame other than himself!

I do think he did a lot for golf (and himself) but would not miss him if his time is over particularly as do not think him fit to wipe the feet of Nicklaus never mind take his record!!! That one is for Rory!!

Rain delays at the Honda Classic, the day off might not suit Padraig after a long time having not been in contention, although he did win a his USPGA in similar circumstances. I really hope he gets a top 5 and kicks on, not only because he's Irish but he is genuinely one of the nicest players in the sport.

Rain delays at the Honda Classic, the day off might not suit Padraig after a long time having not been in contention, although he did win a his USPGA in similar circumstances. I really hope he gets a top 5 and kicks on, not only because he's Irish but he is genuinely one of the nicest players in the sport.

I agree and real shame he fell to the "change the successful swing to win more" brigade! How many great golfers have done that and been as good? Worked for Faldo but that is about it?!

Harrington has returned. All bow down. Our lord and saviour has come back to us. Harrington eats burgers for breakfast. Play off is just a formality

Well done Padraigh !!!! Let us hope it marks a big future like Jimenez!!

There must be hope for Woods after all!!!!

Latest posts