• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Great TRF BBC Campaign

G

getofmeland

Well I feel this needs to be done, in recent months/years several of the comedy geniuses who walked this forum have gone missing in action, its time to bring them back, so I am please to announce......C</span>omedy Campaign[/b]</span>
</div>
So we are looking for the following members to make their return and make this place funnier again...

CaptainAmerica
Robiniho
Kaftka
Sambad5
Ripper
Get Naked
The Chiropractor

All Comedy Genius's in their own right... So lets bring them back...

hey im funny how bout this one:

whos the coolest guy in the hospital???

the ultrasound guy

hey im funny how bout this one:

whos the coolest guy in the hospital???

the ultrasound guy [/b]
Mate, for that, you should certainly be on that list. As soon as getofmeland sees that, he'll be sure to add you to that list :p .

(now I'm trying to think of a joke thats not crude and is appropriate...hmmmm...might take a while...)

It would be nice to see those funny members on here again.

Can't we make a list of all members we want back & pm them all, pleading them to come back.

surely pming them would be stupid if they dont log on...how about an email eh?

captainamerica passes by when he has time. Not seen sight nor sound of many of those members for a few months though or over a year in some cases.

Of the people on that list, sambad has been posting a bit lately.

We might see him in a decade or so. [/b]
By that time, this place will have a head office!

Chiropractor probably left because of all the disses that were thrown at Nzers after the ABs lost. I can't blame him, I was about to leave too. All that dissing made me want commit random acts of violence.

Chiropractor probably left because of all the disses that were thrown at Nzers after the ABs lost. I can't blame him, I was about to leave too. All that dissing made me want commit random acts of violence. [/b]

Hardly one way traffic now, was it? Besides, Chiro never came back in order to naff off after the Semi final. Proberbly knew most of his arguements (e.g. "hahaha english rugby") didn't hold much water at that point.

Why does the new Italian navy have glass bottomed boats?
To see the old navy.

Why didnt the skeleton cross the road ?
cos he had no guts

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the people on that list, sambad has been posting a bit lately.
[/b]

meh, i lerk....

Thats to say i lerk around primary schools.too though hahaha

i drew this im funny
13509358a5490135822l.jpg

and dont think theres not more of that to come

Yeah, I get tired of holding down the comedy thing all on my own...it's my cross to bear, though.

Anyway, CHIRO won't come back because he'll have to shoulder his horribly gay signature for a month. If you lose a bet, you gotta pay the price.

Latest posts