• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Greatest Ever Team!

M

Mr. Laxative

Alright i've started my third season just started Div 2. Got 110 trade points and 98 maintenance. BTW I'm playing Normal. I would like to know what u think is the greatest evr world league team to use without getting the game over message.
Here's mine:
1. Gonzalez
2. Mcdonald
2. Sheppard
4. Chisholm
5. Samo
6. Zwicker
7. Smith
8. Katalau
9. Davies
10. Howard (created player)
11. Cohen
12. Robinson
13. Willemse
14. James
15. Paul

Reserves:
Dumitrescu, Bouaziz, Lauaki, Donnison, Fairhurst, McCarthy, Evans.
Great team and has worked from me so far.
BTW won knockout 2 years in a row and last season won Div 3.

i changed my starting line-up from the beggining based on 2004 sheppard wasnt good come scrum time and katalau couldnt tackle round the rucks so since sheppard was faster than most the flankers n could tackle i put him at 7.

but that was based on 2004 i dont kno about 2005 but i went with my same team in 2005 as i did in 2004 with out even giving katalau a chance and i had no problem winning rucks or nething im in my second season now and the closest ive come to defeat was my 1st game where i won 7-3 lol but after that it was a blow out every time.

i havnt been going for the best rated players or w.e just for exciting guys i like to watch like Ai'i,Atiga,Howlett,

Team i started with

15.Heffler
14.James
13.Evans
12.Smith
11.Nawali
10.Damm
9.Davies
8.Donnison
7.Zwicker
6.Sheppard
5.Whiteman
4.Garcia
3.Ajroud
2.Bouaziz
1.Gonzalez

You guys might want differemt centers i like D.Smith good tackler and i think hes former wallaby Daniel Smith so a former wallaby deserves starting line up lol but yea those fowards either zwicker or Vander at 7
but they get the job done.

i put damm at 1st five to cause hes got the best handling and hes quick

yea im undeafeated so far im in my second season won div 3 won the challenge against the 1st div brumbies of course with my new team i picked up G.Smith and R.McCaw as soon as i could and i picked up alota guys who are underated in nz i think guys like Tipoki,Ai'i i.I also picked up Atiga,Gear,Howlett,and to help my scrum Bill Young

Yeah he got injured in 1993 mid-match verse RSA and Burkey came on. He played the worst game of his life on his debut.

lol i only remember smith for being given the job to mark lomu in 96 i didnt even notice smith though in 93 but when your 6 you cant sit still lol or u cant remember every 1s names.

yea ive almost re-constructed every team in the game some aussies might hate me for this i dont know but i put tune back in to start out went sailor.

and i might add smith back in lol cept for the ratings he has compared to the other centers.

Thank You SOOOOO much! Wendell is crap! Actually I was one in '93 i've just watched the burke dvd. This was my best memory from the dvd.

lol yea i live in canada now use to live in nz and before that tonga and no dvd's here on rugby least i cant find em.

as for wendell big dill lol is strong and can get by some tackles but for some reason falls down when no ones on him lol just falls by himself after getting out of a tackle.

yea i hope to see tune return to the wallabies squad we dont get all the coverage up here so i havnt seen him for a long time and after all those injuries i hope he doesnt end up like cullen lossing alot of pace timing.

but i hear tune might join perths super 12 team maby this is his chance to get back in the wallabies squad........

If he does i wouldn't be surprised if he becomes their captain. Then again Perth might be better off with a local captain.

well since they got mitchell as coach i don c nothing wrong with tune as captain.

Yeah good point. Kafer shouldn't've pulled out of the race. He would have got the job. There's also talk of Rathbone being offered an outside centre and captain position at the club. Bull. Rathbone won't leave with the brumbies success - nor will henjak

yea plus i think its better for henjak cuz he can learn alot from gregan.I think NZRFU messed up by letting mitchell go i think id want him to coach the nz all blacks cuz look at what woodward did when given chances i think mitchell was taking nz in the right direction nz has got to stop changing players and coaches.

My world League team on Hard - so expensive that I have to win the division or knockout - sometimes both - just to survive:

Bill Young
Jeremy Paul
Trevor Woodman
Ape Naevo
Victor Matfield
Shalk Burger
George Smith
Joe Van Niekirk
Pichot
Wilkinson (kicker - obviously!)
Caucaunibuca
Me (created)
Brian O'Driscoll (captain)
Rico Gear (created - 96 speed)
Jason Robinson

reserves include: Onohota (Ohata - 98 speed), Os Du Randt, Tuilevu...

Can't lose on hard now except against the arch nemesis Crusaders team.....beat me 38-33 last season but still won knockout trophy and division one cup......just 6 nations and euro trophy to go on hard.

heres my dream team, undefeated for three years so im gonna start again in hard mode. Howlett is the ultimate finisher & Mortlock is the rock of the mid field, having Jonny is cool, he just keeps knocking the balls over

15 Jason Robinson
14 Doug Howlett
13 Stirling Mortlock
12 Brian O'Driscoll
11 Matt Rogers
10 Jonny Wilkinson
9 George Gregan ©
8 Rodney So'oialo
7 Richie McCaw
6 George Smith
5 Martin Johnson
4 Chris Jack
3 Carl Hayman
2 Keven Mealamu
1 Os Du Randt

Originally posted by top gun@Apr 6 2005, 03:44 PM
heres my dream team, undefeated for three years so im gonna start again in hard mode. Howlett is the ultimate finisher & Mortlock is the rock of the mid field, having Jonny is cool, he just keeps knocking the balls over

15 Jason Robinson
14 Doug Howlett
13 Stirling Mortlock
12 Brian O'Driscoll
11 Matt Rogers
10 Jonny Wilkinson
9 George Gregan ©
8 Rodney So'oialo
7 Richie McCaw
6 George Smith
5 Martin Johnson
4 Chris Jack
3 Carl Hayman
2 Keven Mealamu
1 Os Du Randt
Good team...but statistically you could have a better HB, hooker and winger (Rogers).....But undefeated apparently so...sweet!

best HBs: Stringer and Pichot
hooker: Paul
flankers: should have Joe Van Niekirk in there somewhere - he is MUCH better than Soioaolo...

<

I think my team is staistically the most devastating but now I can only continue if playing with someone else....too easy otherwise!

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 28 2005, 11:25 AM
Alright i've started my third season just started Div 2. Got 110 trade points and 98 maintenance. BTW I'm playing Normal. I would like to know what u think is the greatest evr world league team to use without getting the game over message.
Here's mine:
1. Gonzalez
2. Mcdonald
2. Sheppard
4. Chisholm
5. Samo
6. Zwicker
7. Smith
8. Katalau
9. Davies
10. Howard (created player)
11. Cohen
12. Robinson
13. Willemse
14. James
15. Paul

Reserves:
Dumitrescu, Bouaziz, Lauaki, Donnison, Fairhurst, McCarthy, Evans.
Great team and has worked from me so far.
BTW won knockout 2 years in a row and last season won Div 3.
So now on top of having Lrkham NOT in your Brumbies top 15...!!!

You have decided to leave Katalau in the team ahead of lauaki etc....?

Dear God man....you're quite insane.

Latest posts