• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Help Thread

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I dont mind helping anybody on any subject of the game but would be nice to start a thread on what you need help on Like: I cant think of a username did  rather than clog a kit thread up with helping or asking post if you know what i mean[/b]

Well I've started it up now HELP ME! Here's what I asked in the other thread.
Csrtt815, could you please give me a really good explanation (in idiot terms!) about all that layerying and masking stuff and tell me a good program to use aswell![/b]

Yes i can M8 ;)

This is what i will do this weekend for those like yourself who need a little help on the GFX side of things, I will post like i did for the fsh & big files a step by step instructions on how to use the layering and masking over the kits using pain shop pro, sorry for those who have not got PSPro i only use this program :mellow:

This is what i will do this weekend for those like yourself who need a little help on the GFX side of things, I will post like i did for the fsh & big files a step by step instructions on how to use the layering and masking over the kits using pain shop pro, sorry for those who have not got PSPro i only use this program[/b]

:( I haven't got PSPro!! Ah well the explanation will still help a lot

For programs, they are very costy really.

The GIMP is free, and it can do pretty much everything you would want it to. It's just a real ***** to use. It's been so long since I used it (I have Photoshop CS) I don't know how much help I would be.

Go here if you want it. You can find it somewhere along there...

'Well you have come to the right place.... ' *points and waves about like in films*

I am pretty glad I found this forum, it has so many good ideas and tips for this game. Who needs EA?

BM

Originally posted by csrtt815@Apr 12 2006, 08:35 PM
Yes i can M8 ;)

This is what i will do this weekend for those like yourself who need a little help on the GFX side of things, I will post like i did for the fsh & big files a step by step instructions on how to use the layering and masking over the kits using pain shop pro, sorry for those who have not got PSPro i only use this program :mellow:
How come you haven't explained it yet mate?

Originally posted by PeeJay@Apr 22 2006, 12:45 PM
Probably because he's busy
I'm not complaining about it I'm just wondering 'cause I was looking forward to hearing it. If he is busy of course I understand

Just wanted to say sorry for not posting the step by step in how to layer on art package, I have been so busy! My oldest daughter has been down for the Easter holiday and I have not had much time. I hope to do it this week if I get a chance as I am back in work!

Originally posted by csrtt815@Apr 23 2006, 08:11 PM
Just wanted to say sorry for not posting the step by step in how to layer on art package, I have been so busy! My oldest daughter has been down for the Easter holiday and I have not had much time. I hope to do it this week if I get a chance as I am back in work!
Take your time there's no rush, at the moment Im doing more playing than editing 'cause Im tryin to complete all the tournaments and unlock the representatives in squad management

Latest posts