• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The MLR is coming to RC3

hey y'all I'm planning on adding a few faces into the MLR if it can be done and still give us a stable database from which to work from. The biggest goal of the database that we are working on is stability, giving you the best update we can without having the frustration of constant game crashes.

This is fantastic work man! I have a couple questions though, I got this installed a couple nights ago and everything was displaying great but then today I installed the Megapatch and the numbers on all the kits are red now for some reason. Any idea what could cause that? As for the other question I swear I saw an image floating around somewhere of Infinity Park in game, is that a thing? If so I think I messed up that part of the install... Cheers!

yeah ya did Im afraid. I did activate infinty park for the MLR patch. So you may well have seen it. The numbers on the back of the kits arw from the megapatch. I never really looked at those files all that much to figure out what images were causing the problem. I dont have either MLR or Mega Patch installed right now but i will take a look at things with the megapatch and see if we can do a work around

Ah, appreciate the response! I'm guessing the stadium files are in the pkcmn file.. I seem to be struggling with that bit of replacing the existing .pak file. If you could send me some tips on how to get your pkcmn folder into a .pak compatible file that'd be great. Either way, I love the mod, and am having fun playing my own MLR competition!

Use winrar to open the pkcmn file then hit the add button and there ya go

Worked like a charm, cheers man! Really appreciate the help and all the work you've put into this. Brings a whole new life to this game.

Hi guys,

Could someone send me a link to the megapatch including the MLR? I can't find it anywhere!

MLR looks ace.

Thanks

Latest posts