• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Rugby World Cup 2011 Pack Shot

Looks alright, Wouldn't mind a nice shot of Johnny Sexton and Dan Carter on there... or BOD and McCaw...

Its the same as the first screenshot we got but the pegi 7 thing is covering the "white" teams fullback and the cup some other players

Pegi 7? ...there must be a fighting option or something...or beer in the crowds..well something unsportsmanlike............unless the Americans think we are too badass to be classed as a sport :O

On that note I for the first time ever today read the story about Buck Shelford being the toughest person to have walked the earth ...found my self a new hero I have :)

Nice, simple and eye catching, looks the real deal. Looking forward to the screenies tomorrow. They better be amazing, been fighting HBs corner saying its gonna be the better game and dont like being wrong. :) Wasnt gonna buy the other game as i think its gonna favour NZ and Aus alot but fair enough why not, good for them. It looks a good game and if it plays well will be paying out for it to.
Maybe im the only who doesnt know this but, How do you know more pictures are going to be released tommorow? at e3?

stunning! carnt wait for the game tbh.....ive had every single rugby game hb has made and they have never let me down so i aint giving up on them just yet:)

The cover doesn't look much different to some of the ones made by some of us :p

Looks nice though

Looks good, looking forward to the screenshots tomorrow/this afternoon, depending on whether 'tomorrow' is based on the UK timezone :D.

So maybe the other screenshot released was for the back cover? We'll have to wait and see I guess.