The Official Rugby World Cup 2011 Pack Shot

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
The Rugby Forum is pleased to show off the First Shots of the Official Rugby World Cup 2011 Pack Shots.

Both the PS3 and Xbox covers for the game.

PS3
RWC%20PS3%20Packshot.jpg

Xbox 360
RWC%20XBOX%20Packshot.jpg

These images have been posted and are hosted by The Rugby Forum, as of 08/06/11 13:00(BST) these have not been published elsewhere. Please do not repost these images until they are live on the Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Facebook Page.

Attachments

• RWC%20XBOX%20Packshot.jpg
    RWC%20XBOX%20Packshot.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 439
  • RWC%20PS3%20Packshot.jpg
    RWC%20PS3%20Packshot.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 490
Doesn't look unlike some of the fan made ones. It's nice and simple. I like it.

Simple but effective :D And don't look cheap :D :D cool cool :D

Looking pretty slick to be honest. can't wait for the game to come out.

Looks simple and great.Hopefully these new screenies coming soon will be just as awesome. :)

Like how all the "licensed" players are on the cover too. :p Just kidding.

Looks simple and great.Hopefully these new screenies coming soon will be just as awesome. :)

Like how all the "licensed" players are on the cover too. :p Just kidding.

You aint wrong though :D :D Use what you got to your advantage :p The curves on that trophy are way more appealing than SBW anyways :p :p

Screenshot in the back round looks old though can't wait for those screenshots
Then we can decide on the Graphics

Looks cool. Now for the proper screenshots or some in game video

Hope to see some jaw dropping screnn shots tomorrow! they will come, i know it!!!!! lets all go to sleep for the night, tomorrow, hopefully, some awesome screenshots...

looks good i like it if you put rugby stars on you start getting people complaining because people's favourite rugby star is not on you can't realy complain about this one good job :)

Nice Simple; but very Solid attractive Cover. Now for some Lekker Screenshots or maybe Trailer to match 2morrow? Hope so; c'mon HB and 505!!!!

Nice, simple and eye catching, looks the real deal. Looking forward to the screenies tomorrow. They better be amazing, been fighting HBs corner saying its gonna be the better game and dont like being wrong. :) Wasnt gonna buy the other game as i think its gonna favour NZ and Aus alot but fair enough why not, good for them. It looks a good game and if it plays well will be paying out for it to.

Latest posts