• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Online Thread

Hey, anyone know why I can't play random people online,
When I player search it never finds anyone,
I will play anyone win or lose i won't quit.
PSN tag : paulbyrne123 - Would like to play a Welsh lad asap as I'm Irish lol add me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had that Jones / Hook issue. Thought I was losing my mind...

@ houseofdavies it's definitely a bug in the code. It's happened so many times, it can't be co-incidence! When I'm playing someone who is Wales, I'm quietly praying they don't try to sub Hook for Jones...

In general, I think it's a problem when you swap a fly-half before kick off or half time, but as I play as Wales so often I've noticed it more.

On another point, it's Shame Priestland has such a low rating, I really think HB have missed a trick by not updating online rosters every week - especially as they're the "official" game and all that

Virtual PS3 Six Nations 2011

I am looking for five gamers to join me in a six nations custom online tournament for PS3.

I use Italy for the first one, so i need France, Ireland, Scotland, england and Wales.

Please reply to this thread with your ps3 account name and the team you wish to play for.

Teams will be chosen on a first come, first served basis so make it snappy!

I will announce the teams on this thread and create a full fixtures list. You can play the fixtures in any order, and in your own time, but obviously you need to play all five games

Obviously we need to connect as friends first, and you'll need to arrange when you play the games among yourself.
After each game, I want one of the players to post the final score on this thread.

The rules are simple: 10 minute halfs (no less), random weather, stadiums of your choice. Contact Me

France for me please, ps3 id is clementing.

Had this for about a year now (late to buy it as was dubious). Really enjoyed the single player but I am way too good for the AI on the hardest difficulty. Never tried it online until this morning.
Won my first match (Wales v France) 29-14 and it was laggy as ferk and while I played normal, great rugby the 2 tries my opponent scored were sheer crap, simply running with one guy in up down left right here there and everywhere directions using the lag to his advantage as my players were diving everywhere. I kinda guessed this would be the case online, but the lag was awful. Conversions, penalties and tactical kicking was out of the question.
Anyways I plodded on and found another opponent and had time to look at the format and noticed I had 5 full green bars (promising). There was still a bit of lag but it was pretty damn playable and fun.
Was just wondering if it has voice chat (PS3 version) as the game lacks lots of multiplayer options. You miss your opponents name unless you first see it in the Team choice menu. Seems to not appear after that.
I'm about 9 games in now and unbeaten and well up for some action if any of you guys are keen (PS3 only sorry). I've only played the Player Match option and 5 minute halves are not enough. Add Ruff4548 if you're keen ;)

Latest posts