• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum In Takeover Talks

S

St Helens RLFC

Attention everybody.

After protracted negotiations, I have opened up bidding to purchase The Rugby Forum from Dom, but I am not alone in this move, I have a benefactor, who will remain a mystery until I check that it isn't a problem his name is mentioned! Sure it isn't, but just to be sure... This member is well loved and well respected by all.

This deal is 99% certain to go through. Dom has agreed to sell to us, though we've yet to iron out the finer details.

This is just to let you know that the changes will be sweeping, but the changes will be good. Members of staff have nothing to fear, your positions will be consolidated, not compromised.

I'm going to thank Dom for being gracious during these negotiations, and for selling TRF, because it's his creation, his work, and without him, there'd be no TRF.

I hope I have your backing over this, I hope you will all be behind me as I look to take TRF forwards.

Dan

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 2 2005, 11:20 AM
I have opened up bidding to purchase The Rugby Forum from Dom, but I am not alone in this move, I have a benefactor, who will remain a mystery until I check that it isn't a problem his name is mentioned!
Dan and A.N.Other it seems. They are the ones putting up the money.

It will be 50/50. When I have the cash, I will be the official joint owner.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Nov 3 2005, 08:25 AM
So how much are you paying?
To be honest mate, I don't think thats a concern of anyone that isn't involved

Latest posts