• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the sambãd5 thread

S

sambãd5

well, since ive been gone, theres been a upgrade. meh it seems alright. but enough about you. lets talk about me!

in the last month and a half, ive met a girl, great girl, spend all my time with her. thats why i havent been here.

secondy. my phone got lost :%#%#: how f***ing gutting si that?!!? for about 3 weeks ive been going around with a brick! but now bought a erricson v6000 or something, video calling and ****. pritty snazzy.

thirdly - my f***ing car. i cant belive it. my 1996 honda civic, eletric windows, remote locking, power steering, eletric mirrors, 1.5L, tinted windows, real flash cd player with one f***ign awesome speaker was parked outside my misses house, legaly out side on the road, then this beef eating suv comes down, hits the back right corner, mashes up the right side, pushes it two car lengths into a brick fence. its f***ing written off. im too depressed to even start looking for a new car atm.

post over.

well, since ive been gone, theres been a upgrade. meh it seems alright. but enough about you. lets talk about me!

in the last month and a half, ive met a girl, great girl, spend all my time with her. thats why i havent been here.

secondy. my phone got lost :%#%#: how f***ing gutting si that?!!? for about 3 weeks ive been going around with a brick! but now bought a erricson v6000 or something, video calling and ****. pritty snazzy.

thirdly - my f***ing car. i cant belive it. my 1996 honda civic, eletric windows, remote locking, power steering, eletric mirrors, 1.5L, tinted windows, real flash cd player with one f***ign awesome speaker was parked outside my misses house, legaly out side on the road, then this beef eating suv comes down, hits the back right corner, mashes up the right side, pushes it two car lengths into a brick fence. its f***ing written off. im too depressed to even start looking for a new car atm.

post over.
[/b]
you were gone?

i was wondering why it got so hot all of a sudden

Glad to see you back Sambãd5, It hasn't been the same without you.
[/b]

tell me about it. stupid upgrade, stupid blogs, stupid donations, stupid :lol2tn: , :wall: , :toss: , :wah: and :bleh!: smilies, stupid headges thread, stupid moustaches thread, stupid members, -dad-, scot, m-time, wally, geoff and shiznit, stupid southlanders.

actually speaking of god, do you know what happened to me yesterday? some bloody jahovas whitnesses came around. now last time as some may remember, i was prepared, i was in my nirvana t-shirt, and cranking the metallica, and opened the door, the jahova looked at me and said. "ahhhhh... is your mother home?" "no" i replied. "aaah, is your fa-fa-fa-father home?" "no" "ahhh ill come back later" - thats right i scared the **** out of him. but this time, i wasnt prepared. they knocked on the door and i was like ****. so i pretened that i wasnt home. but these precistanct pricks right, they had the nerve to try and put one of there leaflets under my door, and so i pushed it back out. he then picks it up and trys pushing it back in, with me trying to block the crack under the door with my fingers, trying to push it back out. but eventually they got it in MY house, and the leaflet said "would you like to know about the bible?" and so i quickly got a pen and writ on it, no. and as they just started walking off, they herd some paper rustling and they looked down and saw it. and then shouted out "DAMM YOU SAMBãD5!!! DAMM YOU" heh, sambãd5:2 jahovas whitnesses: 0

<div class='quotemain'>
Your so cool..i wish i was your friend.
[/b]

yeah but arnt i f***ing glad were not ehy.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah i'd hate to be my friend tbh...

I'm a weird one... <_<

post over. [/b]

No point expecting any donations from you at any time soon then!

(Welcome back)

Fine effort with those pesky Jehovahs witnesses. Next time spend half an hour trying to convince them to believe in satanism. They'll hate you for it, and in the end, isn't that the point?

f*** you nzi f*** you. im going to kill the lot of you. im going to hunt you down and rip out your intestines. im going to rape your mothers, and cut the balls off your fathers. im going to kill your brothers and sisters and your pet dog. im going to burn your houses and crash your cars and then im going to eat your childrens hearts and hope.

the c***s are only paying out $1,800 for my car. its worth double.

ffs, look on trade me, actually dont bother about looking here the link. look at the 96 honda civics. the lowest they really go for is $4000. i got $1,800. im taking them to court. it had eletric windows, mirrors, tinted windows, power steering, remote locking, alarm, great condition, only 136,000kms, a/c, the works.

so in otha words..if you didnt hav a girlfriend...u wud be at tha rugby forum?...LOSER!!!...where did you meet her?..myspace? hahaha

nah jus kiddin sinbad...

but seriously

Fine effort with those pesky Jehovahs witnesses. Next time spend half an hour trying to convince them to believe in satanism. They'll hate you for it, and in the end, isn't that the point?
[/b]

If things get pushy with them explain to them that Jehovah Witness theology is neo-Arianism and that Arius and his followers at the Council of Nicea in the fourth century under Emperor Constatine were out debated on the doctrine of the trinity with the council taking the stance that Jesus divinity was not to be disputed and that any challenge on this doctrine is to be treated as heresy. In simple words.....Jehovah Witnesses follow a heretical doctrine.

If they look confused and have no idea what you are talking about.....just say "you don't even know the origins of Jehovah Witnesses"....then close the door.

rahhh nzi raahh!!!

the first number i got from them for my car was $1800 from the evaluers. i rang nzi back strait away and they said it was actually $2,200. so i sent in some quotes for 96 honda civics and they were all around 6000 - 7000 and so they said ok we will pay out $4800. i have just got a red book evaluation for it. $7500. im going to ask for $6500 just so they will f***ing hurry up and pay out, or else im taking the pricks to small claim courts.

has anyone else been f***ed around by insurance like i have? anyone even taken them to court?

Latest posts