• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The traditional Sarries vs Ospreys slagging match.

Steve! Why didn't you ask me last week when I booked the tickets?! If Sarries get to the EDF finals there will be loads of tickets then and I can get a discount.

Sooo... Can I get a ticket for this weekend and how much is it and is it allocated seating?

******** to last saturday. I hope my £75 shelled out on me and my mates will be worth it on the 6th.

we badly need a 7 and a couple of centres. bergamasco would be a realistic target at 7. farrell needs to be got rid of. hmph

I'd love Alex Goode to step up to act as Jackson's understudy, a decent 7 to replace HRHRH and to poach someone like Masi and Trin Duc from the French clubs to play at center.

I'd love Alex Goode to step up to act as Jackson's understudy, a decent 7 to replace HRHRH and to poach someone like Masi and Trin Duc from the French clubs to play at center.
[/b]

or just anyone creative and pacy. All respect to Farrell as a league player, but he's too old and too injury affected to make it now. He adds nothing and you feel he's picked simply because he's Andy Farrell. We just need some verve in the centre... maybe put in a sevens type player and a Tindall type together.

How's Alex Goode coming along? I saw a England U19 game last year & he was impressive, but MotM was Andy Saull (a 7!!!). Well they just won a grand slam so...

Andy Saul is going to be the next number seven after Tom Croft is done and dusted, we'll see him pwning Southern Hemisphere noobs in World Cup Japan, 2015.

Alex Goode has had an assured set of performances at U20 level and I think its criminal that the Gaffer hasn't picked him for the bench to be Jackson's proper understudy.

Sorry RC? What was that? "I'm really gay and support a bunch of homos and chavs"? [/b]

:lol: Classic.

Ospreys beat sarries pretty bad it seems. :( I too am a sarries fan a recent convert. (i didnt follow the GP until recently). :)

You know you made the right choice.

Welcome to the Home Nations rugby equivalent of Dad's Army! :lol:

<De Kock> My God! Its the Nazi Saints!
<Gordon Ross> Don't panic! Don't panic!
<Ben Skirving> You lot are nicompoops!

<Carlos Spencer> You dare insult me? Right, you are going on the list *gets out notebook* vat iz your name?

<De Kock> Don't tell him Ben!

After looking at what is already on this page I am going to use it as a place to talk about Saracens. I watched the Ireland/England U20 match and Sarries are lucky to have Noah Cato and Alex Goode coming through at the same time althoughh Hugo Ellis seemed to be the most promising. How is Andy K doind over there? I thought he was pretty good last year and Ireland could do worse than giving him a run in the CC this year.

You know you made the right choice.

Welcome to the Home Nations rugby equivalent of Dad's Army! :lol:

<De Kock> My God! Its the Nazi Saints!
<Gordon Ross> Don't panic! Don't panic!
<Ben Skirving> You lot are nicompoops!

<Carlos Spencer> You dare insult me? Right, you are going on the list *gets out notebook* vat iz your name?

<De Kock> Don't tell him Ben! [/b]

Ah thankyou prestwick for the warm welcome! :D :lol2tn:

Hopefully they put some sarries games on live on paddy tv instead of worchester vs leeds. <_<

After looking at what is already on this page I am going to use it as a place to talk about Saracens. I watched the Ireland/England U20 match and Sarries are lucky to have Noah Cato and Alex Goode coming through at the same time althoughh Hugo Ellis seemed to be the most promising. How is Andy K doind over there? I thought he was pretty good last year and Ireland could do worse than giving him a run in the CC this year.
[/b]

how did Joe Simpson play? I've known him and Hugo since I was 8 or 9.

We've got allot of promising players coming through, one seriously hopes that Eddie Jones stays long enough to give them some serious run outs at senior level!

:zzz:

Sorry guys, all this talk of inferior rugby has that effect on me.

Now then, I'm intrigued to see your little fly half, what's his name...jackson is it? Yeah, i'm looking forward to seeing him run into brick walls, throw wayward passes and kicking like a child having a tantrum again.
He was very effective last time you guys played against us.

The only thing i'm worried about is that our road to the semi finals is just a little too easy...

Sorry RC, its a little hard to make out what you're saying, what with that NEW ZEALAND accent you've got there!

:lol:

Think you have problem hearing? There's gonna be so much hairspray out there you're not gonna be able to see anything either!

How would the stubborn, ale-drinking, pensioners take to being beaten by Welsh Metrosexuals?!

The only thing i'm worried about is that our road to the semi finals is just a little too easy... [/b]
Refreshing humility from a Welsh supporter - not. Nothing like Munster supporters. Sarrie supporters pretend it doesn't matter, all a bit of a laugh - ho ho ho! Suckers.

Latest posts