• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF XV

Yes.

Well here at Cobra Kai our motto is "Big money, Big women, Big fun" and everyone knows that money > work.

Money is not something that drives a team to be a team my friend, in our team we eat together, sleep together, train together, shower together, win together and sleep together. We are a team of men who would do anything for one another. Sleep together.

Cmac FOR THE LAST TIME It's Big Hits Big Women Big Fun.
If this happens again I will drop you in every sense of the word.

I don't feel my talents are being appreciated over at TRF XV <_<. I'd like to offer my services at 4 for the Cobra Kai.

i know but my thinking was is umm.... well.... not alot of people will post in a thread which is daft like myself :)

you've created a monster. Look at all these geeks with their fantasy team contribution...it's scary. They actually feel cool looking at their various pathetic usernames on that XV.

:D

cant ignore Ewis i get nightmares over his avatar its very weird and disturbing

You just don't know how to appreciate things for what they are. You see things through your own scope. Look into my avatar, and see the authenticity of that face, the beauty of that honest whole smile, the...eyebrows...

Ignore Ewis, he's just bitter because no one wants him on their side.

pfff, nuh uh !! I couldn't care less man, you think I care about this crappy little online thingy ? pfffehh, whatever man...

SCREW YOU GUYS !! I HATE YOU TOO !!! I'LL MAKE A TEAM OF MY OWN AND YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE ON IT !!! I HATE YOU !!! I HATE YOU AAAAAALL !!!!

Ewis you can scrub my crusty jockstrap clean post game, scrub my back and accompany me on post match nights out where I expect you to laugh at all of my jokes and drop hints to nearby women about my "endowment". Should you take the position you will also refer to me as Il Duce.
In exchange for your services you can tell people "we're basically friends" and you may occupy the guest room of my mansion to fetch me nibbles when I get the grumbles in my tumbles.

anyway a scrum-half and two wingers are needed for The Fast and Furious XV

1. TRF_nickdnz
2. osulli mi
3. heineken
4. Croket66
5. Amobokoboko
6. living sacrifice
7. Aedaphon
8. lynam1104
9. dont know
10. cmac95 (c)
11. dont know
12. Patchey
13. irelandfan123
14. dont know
15. DuncTheDoodle

coach: Tadginator
Assistant Coach: Japanese_Hero

But I love Ewis like a son.
Ewis you can scrub my crusty jockstrap clean post game, scrub my back and accompany me on post match nights out where I expect you to laugh at all of my jokes and drop hints to nearby women about my "endowment". Should you take the position you will also refer to me as Il Duce.
In exchange for your services you can tell people "we're basically friends" and you may occupy the guest room of my mansion to fetch me nibbles when I get the grumbles in my tumbles.

:lol:
mmm, I'll have to weigh in my options...it's either the irrefutably generous offer of a lifetime I'd be a fool not to pick...or a winger or scrum-half for a fantasy Rugby team, a sport I've never played in my entire, petty existence as a frail, sexually ambiguous hobbit...
You hinted at munchies there I believe...do I get to smoke your joint butts, dear Sir, when you and your friends are done...I would sneak in when the party's over and there's shhit and food and spilled drinks and cum all over the room and in a very alert way, like a small annoying gerbil, looking around constantly and groaning...I'd scavenge the remains ??..

I can be scrum half but what I'll do is take weeks to get rid of the ball and look for contact at every ruck :D

I play centre, big hitter and tackle well but mediocre speed and agility. I think I can play flanker too. Anyone can sign me up for their team but I'll join Big Ewis if he makes a team :)

Last edited:

Latest posts