• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Tryline Tavern?

G

gjohn85

Why is there a need to change the name to 'The Tryline Tavern'? That's a really lame name. I think we should just revert to the old name 'Off Topic'. If you want to have a new name for Off Topic, then it has to be better than the tryline tavern.

We think that Off Topic has gone a bit stale, as you know. Revamping it in a pub theme is, we feel, the way forward.

Any ideas are appreciated and welcomed.

Why is there a need to change the name to 'The Tryline Tavern'? That's a really lame name. I think we should just revert to the old name 'Off Topic'. If you want to have a new name for Off Topic, then it has to be better than the tryline tavern. [/b]
Yeah, like "O'Rothlain's Pub." Seeing as I hang out there a lot and ramble on like I've had too much guinness.

noticed it yesterday, it's a shame that the banana reference had to go. Can't you make it some banana named pub or something? Can anyone think of any banana names for that matter?

You miss-spelled Daiquiri xD

I think most people would protest even more if the board was named after a cocktail ^o) Also, can't remember any that have banana in them, not by heart anyway

The Elephant and Bannana Pub?
Old McBannana's Tavern?
Bannana O'Tooles?
The Salty Bannana?
Drawn Quatered and Bannanaed?
Bannana Bar?

banana3.jpg

Oh this is fecking great!

Plus, protein from the pork and potassium from the banana are great adiditives to an already staple diet.

The Pork and Banana House!

That's what we should call it!

Latest posts