• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the WARRIORZ thread!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
good win to the storm...showed glimpses of their form from last year..will gradually get better and better...like i said the storm backs are capable of finishing a game from anywhere and they pretty much did that in the first half...in the second half they played closer to the rucks and warriors forwards and tired them then strectched them much more...great game plan...and finally our pint sized centres were exposed..it was only a matter of time and im glad its hit them this early so they can man up at training and plan again

plenty of handling errors riddled our game and cost us atleast 2 tries..ahwell untill next week!

GO THE WARRIORZ!!!!!!!!!

im driving that wagon..always have been so shut up and pay ya fare or go sit in the corner little girl

Our school touch team won this touch comp and these prizes and they gave me the coach a "Warriors" jersey.

Now heres the go......i had a real good look at it and realised it is a "Wall" jersey....the ones that are cut a certain way so they are dead flat to hang on a wall.....

It is so bloody big though so I need a big wall!

Our school touch team won this touch comp and these prizes and they gave me the coach a "Warriors" jersey.

Now heres the go......i had a real good look at it and realised it is a "Wall" jersey....the ones that are cut a certain way so they are dead flat to hang on a wall.....

It is so bloody big though so I need a big wall!

[/b]

Ooooo post a pic :D

the jersey is on the wall next to his pictures of elton john and the presenters of queer eye..how do i know?..ive got x-ray vision!

warriors manly today!..should be a good game!

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

what a game tho!!!...some of the league matches have been epic so far!!!..the defence in the warriors/manly game was awesome..a big step up from our poor efforts last week but we still lost! lol..all good tho! we couldnt endure the manly attack and fell in a close game!

that very defence reminds me of the warriors/canberra play off match some years ago!...very hostile and brutal

great game both teams...til next week!

GO THE WARRIORS

was a good game. warriors were bit flat on attack and seemed to lack the go forward they normally get. ben cummins is one of the worst refs going around the call on mannering for playing at the ball whe he clearly didn't lead to stewart's try and the game for manly. warriors got none of the 50/50 calls at all and cummins made some other mistakes too. I think the big crowd got on his back and his inexperinced showed. the warriors still didn't deserve to win based on their flat attack but it is extemely frustrating when a ref robs them so blatantly like cummins did

To all fence-sitters,

Hop on the Warriors wagon now before it's too late.

Go the WARRIORS!!! :bana:

good victory by the boys...the ref made some very bad calls during the game against both teams..but the warriors came out with a big winning margin

we really shut them down in the last 20minutes and forced bowen and thurston to make one way decisions!...good stuff

forwards moved as a pack and the go forward led to gaps for our backs to expose!

new game different week...the eagles were simply better then the warriors...the defence last week was much tighter but this week the boys used the rush defence and applied pressure to the cowboys attack..in other words we forced alot of mistakes out of them..

our attack was far better then last weeks efforts thats for sure

skinny burns you beauty.

wade mckinnon try was very impressive in my opinion. stepping, fending and breaking tackles on his way for a 50 meter try.

warriors played well for the 1st 20-25 minutes, then they fell asleep after the 2 disallowed tries. they decided to wakeup with only 5 minutes remaining in the game. and scored 2 awesome tries to win the game.

good win by the boyz desipted the refs cheating and trying to deny them a win.

worst refing performance I have ever seen.

good win by the boyz desipted the refs cheating and trying to deny them a win.

worst refing performance I have ever seen.
[/b]

At least they set up an exciting thrilling match. :bravo:

Man the commentary was hilarious! What about the guy who said he was gonna go home if they penalised the Warriors for obstruction and not give them the try...gee that was so funny when the try was disallowed and then the guy started saying his farewells to everyone!

Man the commentary was hilarious! What about the guy who said he was gonna go home if they penalised the Warriors for obstruction and not give them the try...gee that was so funny when the try was disallowed and then the guy started saying his farewells to everyone!
[/b]

Really? Damn I think I missed that. :D but that's funny

Latest posts