• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Thermal and white tights for TRF 10 Patch

Gavinn

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Jaguares
Hello friends! I am writing to tell you how they might change if the thermals and black tights qe is in the TRF 10 Patch by white : Lol: Could someone post a link to download this? Thank you and we are on the TRF 12 Patch

When do you think the TRF 12 patch will be out just wondering that's all?

Don't know what you are saying dude

well Gabi NyG said that they are working on a TRF 12 Patch and i just wondering when it was planning for release thats all pit

That if you can please reupload the patch MUP 09. That's uncle. thank you very much

1. CCC IONX white/light skin
2. Adidas FORMOTION compression shorts/light skin (replaced medium light skin)
3. Nike Pro black/medium dark skin
4. CCC IONX black/dark skin

What I just put the layers are MUP Patch 09. If someone has the patch, or upload it directly if they know that these files are also layers. Thank you and please, the one with the 09 MUP upload it! Thank you guys.

Rugby 10 patch is beter,download that one,with the ninja roster

You download it to Rugby 10 patch and do not like. The MUP 09 I like more. My question is if you have it and if you're going to go up? Thanks dude and if you help me please. Thanks

Its the same as rugby 10 patch with older players
If you don't like rugby 10 patch,you must rather buy new rugby challenge game because rugby 08 is not getting better with mup 09

forums.sidhe.co.nz/showthread.php?47338-Rugby-Challenge-RWC-2011-Patch-The-Real-World-Cup-Game

I told you I do not want another game of rugby poque do not like, I just want the MUP 09 and I want you to answer me if you have it. thanks

Yes its the best ever,try those links

Latest posts