• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch - Custom roster enabled for 'World League'

DrIrvine86

Academy Player
A long shot here...BUT I've been enjoying the old TRF Rugby 10 patch. Really great work by JDV.

I edited the Toulon roster in game but when I choose them in the World League it is their default team within that tournament without the changes I made.

I opened the 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg file but I don't see an obvious way to edit it to allow 'custom' rosters. I'm not sure if anyone is still playing that Rugby 10 patch but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks TFR!

Thanks for the reply. Quick follow up question.

Do I need to copy the .rdf file from the editor's folder back into the rugby_08_win_files folder after I click 'set default'?

The player stat changes I make in the editor are saving but no new .rdf files are created (As far as I can tell. Still says modified 2010) and the team reverts back to unedited in WL.

Do I need to copy the .rdf file from the editor's folder back into the rugby_08_win_files folder after I click 'set default'?
You can, although the old editor SHOULD save the new rdf into its folder and into your Rugby 08 directory (not your My Documents folder). Make sure you're using Woosah's old editor as the new one makes corrupt rdf's.

A huge thank for this great job! But why USAP Perpignan's roster is the British and Irish Lions roster? Play Top 14 against the Lions in place of a team not so good is a little bit frustrating ^^

Latest posts