• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Won't be the first time it ever happened, they tried it in the 60's. It lasted 2 years before they scrapped it.

It would take some getting used to.... I think this has come from the EU secretly... THE f***ING ********, we give give give and get f*** all back

Hey...you gotta show respect for the farmers, or you don't have food. I think daylight savings time blows monkey balls, but, If I were a farmer, it would be a blessing. So, while you may have to burn a bit more of the candle whick, suck it up and enjoy your bread and milk.
Farmer.jpg

What are you all sooking about??? Here in Wooossstrallliaa we have daylight saving.

For one part of the year daylight is approx 6am-8pm.
And the other part of the year daylight is approx 5am-7pm.

Oh look who originated it...I wonder how long it'll take that smug, cynical no-mark Cameron to come out on WebCameron and say he'll fight for the British corner on this one thus appeasing his anti-European core membership and looking like a stronger leader without actually having to go head to head with anyone or *gasp* outline a policy on anything.

They must think we are thick as pig-**** those tories.

RBS in starting political discussion outrage!
[/b]

I'm not...I stating the fact that Cameron is a cock and the tories are detestable and think the British people are stupid. It's not up for discussion.

This post is in no way pro-New Labour by the way.

I am a Scouser who lived through the 80s....I'll always tactically vote against the tories. I'll also try my level best to make the journey to urinate on Margaret Thatcher's grave when she finally pops her cloggs.

No political debate....just stating facts.

I agree wholeheartedly, it's just going to be fun when Mite and Charlie get their toryvision goggles on it! ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
RBS in starting political discussion outrage!
[/b]

I'm not...I stating the fact that Cameron is a cock and the tories are detestable and think the British people are stupid. It's not up for discussion.

This post is in no way pro-New Labour by the way.

I am a Scouser who lived through the 80s....I'll always tactically vote against the tories. I'll also try my level best to make the journey to urinate on Margaret Thatcher's grave when she finally pops her cloggs.

No political debate....just stating facts. [/b][/quote]

Labour have done f*** ALL for this Country, but make it Fudge-Packing Buddies with the USA, who have basically sent our chances of Terror Attacks up higher and killed Hundreds of OUR British Soldiers...

My View is that when Labour get into power, they f*** things up so bad, that they lose power back to the Torries then everyone Blames the Torries for the **** that happens...

Labour are full of Scottish f***ING COCKS... Who want us to be the next state of the USA...

Would this of happened if the Torries were in power - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6301125.stm I think not...

The Labour Government, have made the NHS, the Criminal Justice System and the Education System a JOKE!!!

I know I havent been around long enough to see everything, I am going on the View of my political Influence since I was allowed to Vote and give my opinion on things...

The Labour Government now only seems to care about bringing up a country full of illiterate single mothers, and a chav culture that dont know the meaning of a days work, why the rest of us get taxed to the heavens to pay for them...

I agree wholeheartedly, it's just going to be fun when Mite and Charlie get their toryvision goggles on it! ;) [/b]

You should start to be seeing more of this since the department of the government your working in!!!

I'm unable to comment on this in the public domain as it would be unprofessional. Not to mention that I'd be sacked on the spot.

However, further to our conversation last night, gather my thoughts from this:

That sort of incident isn't untypical and did not surprise me.

getofmeland I clearly said :

"This post is in no way pro-New Labour by the way."

I just hate the selfish tory scum who hung the north of England out to dry and then went on national television laughing about it and telling their conference that there were jobs around if you weren't too lazy to look for them. One by one half my family was turfed onto the dole, the education system didn't have a pot to **** in and was aimed solely at getting people onto YTSs or the army. But according to Tebbit it was our fault for not getting on our bikes and looking for work (whilst all the little Englander CBI & WI types cackled and applauded).

Notice you didn't defend Cameron 'cause it's impossible....he's a smug, slimy, grinning, millionaire who is standing on the sidelines showing off to his arse-licking media buddies crowing & pontificating about everything whilst never, ever outlining a solution or a policy for improving anything.

What's to debate?

SB

You might have to move to New Zealand to get your day light savings :p , That does suck though if they do.

Latest posts