• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Timesplitters...

S

Saint N Sinner

Bought myself a cheap copy of "Future Perfect" today. It only cost me 8 quid.

I loved the last 2 and decided why not, and when I get live it should be even more of a laugh.

Not played it for long but getting there with it, so much fun in such a simple game.
Anyone else enjoy the Timesplitters series?

Loved it.....most under rated FPS I reckon.

I had no idea they had another version out :bravo:

It's been out months now dude...

Not as good as the original, very fun on multiplayer...but this one lacks something...I don't know what it is but is still fun to play...can't wait to test on Live...

I love the TS games, I think the second in the series is the best one, it lost something when it got to the third. I think the balance of the game was changed so it wasnt so hardcore. FreeRadical do some great stuff, I bet they get sick and tired of EA asking them to do a Bond game though...

So what did they do to stuff up the third?

The second one was good indeed..............yeah there was something always missing. Maybe it was the non jumping thing......no vehicles like Halo........No popping the head out like Goldeneye...............I dunno.

I think the first one is the best and classic in the series.

It lost some of its fun and action as it went along but it doesnt mean the others aren't worth playing.

They were all beautiful and works of art!

Best console FRAMERATE for ANY FPS eva!

When it came out with the release of the PS2 I thought "Wow....are all FPS games gonna be this good looking?"

Sadly....no

I love the whole series. I think the 3rd one maybe just suffers from a lot of it having been seen before... it's by no means a bad game! Awesome for multiplayer even with AI bots, and with mates too it's a great experience... just oozes fun!

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 2 2006, 08:22 AM
Bought myself a cheap copy of "Future Perfect" today. It only cost me 8 quid.

I loved the last 2 and decided why not, and when I get live it should be even more of a laugh.

Not played it for long but getting there with it, so much fun in such a simple game.
Anyone else enjoy the Timesplitters series?
on timesplitters 1 and 2 i love going agaisnt 8 bots.
include the duckman, bear,dinosaur,snowman,impersonator etc
great action :cheers:

Latest posts