• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

tongue ulcers

C

Caledfwlch

damn tongue ulcers after eating to many chinese new year goodies..... anyway of getting rid of it other than putting salt on it or even preventing it argh

Ooh, salt on the wound just feels amazing. Gets me going a little.

I think there's a dark, hidden side to my sexual self that i'm yet to discover... :blink:

Great thread. Mouth and tongue ulcers... the bane of my life. I fcuking HATE them!

I had an ulcer on the top of my tounge this week. Caused me to sound like Jamie Oliver every time I spoke, therefore I have been rather quiet this week!!!

It's amazing how much of an influence they have on your life because you have to choose what you eat carefully as well as if you eat something too strong, I always find myself break dancing to the nearest container of drink!

i just like using my nails to yank em off my tongue and make em bleed. always think it helps but the ulcers gets worse the next day. once i had 3 ulcers on the same spot and it got inflammed so they sorta merged into one, and when i tried putting salt on it it was so painful i had tears in my eyes. had it for 10 weeks! haha .. its only occurred to me now that it might have been an infection

i just like using my nails to yank em off my tongue and make em bleed. always think it helps but the ulcers gets worse the next day. once i had 3 ulcers on the same spot and it got inflammed so they sorta merged into one, and when i tried putting salt on it it was so painful i had tears in my eyes. had it for 10 weeks! haha .. its only occurred to me now that it might have been an infection
[/b]

Weaksauce.jpg

Care to have some WHine or some LAMEonade with that?

I had an ulcer on the top of my tounge this week. Caused me to sound like Jamie Oliver every time I spoke, therefore I have been rather quiet this week!!!
[/b]

Why on earth would an ulcer make you walk around saying things like, "Pukka!" and so forth?

because its Teh Mite and what he doesnt say is that he talks like Jamie Oliver on most days, and on a weekend he dresses like Delia Smith!!!

DO you have a picture of these so called tongue ulcers, maybe you're just over exaggerating the phenomenon that is swollen taste buds?

What does cause taste buds to swell and become so sensitive...anybody?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Weaksauce.jpg

Care to have some WHine or some LAMEonade with that?
[/b][/quote]

you're too kind, hw bot a nice big cup of shut the **** up in return