• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 10 360 games to date

N

nam97

What are you're top 10 games released on 360 to date?

Mine:

1. Call of Duty 4
2. Bioshock
3. Fifa 08
4. Gears of War
5. Fight Night Round 3
6. Halo 3
7. NHL 08
8. Assassin's Creed
9. Fifa World Cup 2006
10. Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Call of Duty 4
Fifa 2008
Tiger Woods 2008
Assassins Creed
Forza2
Gears of War
Madden 2008
Halo3
Oblivion
Saints Row

A mix of good online and offline ***les, obviously I tend to look for the online ***les moreso now.

I would now rate my games based on online experience â€" ie community and lag are the big points

Assassins creed and Oblivion are the best offline experiences I have had….Assassins Creed is awesome I thouroughly smashed it, and loved it…..now in the pile, I have nothing left but look for flags, and await the sequels…….stuff that, as such I am back in the frontlines resisting bogeys/tangos to the SW

Mine:

1. Call of Duty 4
2. Bioshock
3. Fifa 08
4. Gears of War
5. Fight Night Round 3
6. Halo 3
7. NHL 08
8. Assassin's Creed
9. Fifa World Cup 2006
[/b]
Halo 3 is extremely over-rated...it adds nothing to the genre what-so-ever...keep in mind this is the first Halo I have ever played so I don't have the link to it that many fanboys would have....NHL, Fight Night, Wrestling....yeah, I dunno about those, are they top ten OBJECTIVELY, or top ten because you like those sports...

I would throw in some 'car racing' games as well...Forza 2 is a pretty good game, lots of cars, lots to do. Plus the variety of Colin McRae 'Dirt' makes for an interesting game. (despite the awful American voices)

As for a pure fun I loved playing 'Crackdown' and lately have played a bit of 'Stranglehold', not your flagship games but passed the time well.

PS. Assassin's Creed is like gold to the history minded such as myself :)

<div class='quotemain'>

Mine:

1. Call of Duty 4
2. Bioshock
3. Fifa 08
4. Gears of War
5. Fight Night Round 3
6. Halo 3
7. NHL 08
8. Assassin's Creed
9. Fifa World Cup 2006
[/b]
Halo 3 is extremely over-rated...it adds nothing to the genre what-so-ever...keep in mind this is the first Halo I have ever played so I don't have the link to it that many fanboys would have....NHL, Fight Night, Wrestling....yeah, I dunno about those, are they top ten OBJECTIVELY, or top ten because you like those sports...

I would throw in some 'car racing' games as well...Forza 2 is a pretty good game, lots of cars, lots to do. Plus the variety of Colin McRae 'Dirt' makes for an interesting game. (despite the awful American voices)

As for a pure fun I loved playing 'Crackdown' and lately have played a bit of 'Stranglehold', not your flagship games but passed the time well.

PS. Assassin's Creed is like gold to the history minded such as myself :)
[/b][/quote]

These are only MY favourites. Fight Night etc wouldn't be anywhere near the official top 10, but they're so addictive (although I despise wrestling, I love the game). Halo 3 is over rated, that's why it's at 6.

Assassin's Creed is a bit slow for me, I'm more into sports games and all out action that's why I have it at 8.

Call of Duty 4
Fifa 2008
Tiger Woods 2008
Assassins Creed
Forza2
Gears of War
Madden 2008
Halo3
Oblivion
Saints Row

A mix of good online and offline ***les, obviously I tend to look for the online ***les moreso now.

I would now rate my games based on online experience â€" ie community and lag are the big points

Assassins creed and Oblivion are the best offline experiences I have had….Assassins Creed is awesome I thouroughly smashed it, and loved it…..now in the pile, I have nothing left but look for flags, and await the sequels…….stuff that, as such I am back in the frontlines resisting bogeys/tangos to the SW
[/b]

f*** man, those flags will be a ***** to find. Don't know if I'll bother. Although free roaming is awesome, so I'll probably just stumble upon them by chance.

I'm hoping the next Assassins Creed game will be set in Roman times, with an even bigger world, what I wouldn't give to slip behind the Rhine to kill a Germanic chieftain or climb the Collossus of Rhodes.

I'm hoping the next Assassins Creed game will be set in Roman times, with an even bigger world, what I wouldn't give to slip behind the Rhine to kill a Germanic chieftain or climb the Collossus of Rhodes. [/b]

i wont give anything away, but if you complete AC properly u get an incrypted message that suggests when and where the next one is........i decrypted it on google!!! :bleh!:

the beauty of this game - it makes u think before u act.

<div class='quotemain'> I'm hoping the next Assassins Creed game will be set in Roman times, with an even bigger world, what I wouldn't give to slip behind the Rhine to kill a Germanic chieftain or climb the Collossus of Rhodes. [/b]

i wont give anything away, but if you complete AC properly u get an incrypted message that suggests when and where the next one is........i decrypted it on google!!! :bleh!:

the beauty of this game - it makes u think before u act.
[/b][/quote]
Nah, the beauty of this game is that not only can you do the sneaky stuff, you can also swash-buckle your way to victory. There is nothing better then absolutely destroying twenty soldiers at one time....on a side note, the spire on the Christian church in the rich sector of Acre, if it is true they has spires that big back in the day....that's the craziest thing ever....I'll have to go and beat the game to get the message as soon as possible....should be interesting...

all i will say is that they have used historical artifacts immensly in this great game

Please bare in mind these are the only games I've played in the list (including demos).

Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Bioshock
Ghost Recon
Virtua Fighter
Need for Speed: Carbon
Just Cause
Blazing Angels
Virtua Fighter 5

Please bare in mind these are the only games I've played in the list (including demos).

Halo 3
Call of Duty 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Bioshock
Ghost Recon
Virtua Fighter
Need for Speed: Carbon
Just Cause
Blazing Angels
Virtua Fighter 5[/b]
Virtua Fighter AND Virtua Fighter 5?

...Do you know something I dont?

1. PES2008
2. Crackdown
3. COD4
4. Halo 3
5. Guitar Hero 3
6. Smackdown vs Raw 2008

7. Bioshock

I haven't even heard of like half of those. I guess I need to get more in the loop.

FIFA 08 rocks though.

GEARS OF WAR
COD4
HALO 3

I haven't really played any other games for the xbox worth mentioning...

I didn't know you had Gears of War Matt, I got that for Christmas off Ste.

Latest posts