Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narbonne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melhor Time

I really don't want Montpellier to drop. I am looking forward to seeing them play in their new, bigger stadium next season.

I think Narbonne will go down with Bayonne, Brive or Montpellier.

Others?

I really don't want Montpellier to drop. I am looking forward to seeing them play in their new, bigger stadium next season.

I think Narbonne will go down with Bayonne, Brive or Montpellier.

Others?
[/b]

Well if they drop they will be in ProD2 and this division has improved a lot and will follow improving with sides such as Toulon, Bézier, Lyon, Racing Paris, Grenoble. So you will anyway be able to watch good Rugby in the new Montpellier stadium.

Some amazing results today!

Monpellier won
Bayonne Won
Brive won

Biarritz lost, Agen lost....

As things stand now Agen are set to fall alongside Narbonne. My question is thus, will Kellher still go to Agen if they drtop down to the D2?

Some amazing results today!

Monpellier won
Bayonne Won
Brive won

Biarritz lost, Agen lost....

As things stand now Agen are set to fall alongside Narbonne. My question is thus, will Kellher still go to Agen if they drtop down to the D2?
[/b]

I think there is a clause in his contract that makes it valid only if the SUA remains in the Top14 league.

Speaking of TOP14 do you think that the Stade Français could win TOP14 this year again? My self i think that Toulouse will.

Why was this old thread resurrected? We should get a new one up!

I think Albi and Brive not have a place in top 14 for the moment.

Albi have established themselves fairly well in the Top 14 for what talent they have. Also, they have a professional approach to the game and tend to their foreign supporters very well. But anyway, this thread is old since Narbonne and Agen dropped last season.

Click here to enter the new Top 14 season discussion for relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts