• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TOP 14

I was thinking of making one, but the problem is that you'd have to have two of the french teams in the game, one on the super 14's and one in european teams.

I dont know how you can change what team plays in what league.

<div class='quotemain'>
sorry i don't speak english i'm french
[/b]

Then why bother asking a question on an English speaking forum, ace?
[/b][/quote]

It is the only forum that speaks as much rugby 08 ! if you don't like the french say it right now...

I agree with wairarapa cullen. If you ask a question on an English speaking forum, you should expect to have answers in English.

If you are not able to understand the meaning of the answer, why did you ask ?

I agree with wairarapa cullen. If you ask a question on an English speaking forum, you should expect to have answers in English.

If you are not able to understand the meaning of the answer, why did you ask ?
[/b]

You can be a little more indulgent with the people who have difficulty in English anyway... <_<

I am indulgent because I don't speak very well English either.

But I think it's quite paradoxal to see somebody asks something in English, aware of the fact this is an English speaking forum because he asked in English, when you can't read English.

That's all.

@ wairarapa_cullen, this is the only place to ask about EA Sports Rugby 08.

Why are you having a go at some guy who can't speak English very well? Can you speak fluent French?...

@ wairarapa_cullen, this is the only place to ask about EA Sports Rugby 08.

Why are you having a go at some guy who can't speak English very well? Can you speak fluent French?... [/b]

Without accent ! :lol:

Latest posts