• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top Nathan Brown rant

Quality :D

Should be good entertainment from next year after the hammerings Hudds are often on the wrong end of B)

Its about time someone came out and laid out exactly how they feel in the bluntest of terms.

Unfortunately he'll be reprimanded and fined somewhere in the vicinity of $10,000 and I'm sure he knew that before hand but he knew he had to make a stand.

Great stuff!

Fined? what happened to freedom of speech? lol he made some fair points imo but then it kind of sounds like he is being a sookie wookie... power to the people!

Fined? what happened to freedom of speech? lol he made some fair points imo but then it kind of sounds like he is being a sookie wookie... power to the people! [/b]
Everytime a Coach/member of staff etc comes out and says something that is deemed to be for the detriment of the game such as critising refs or the game itself then a massive fine is incurred.

Coaches can bag each other out, just not refs and the game itself.

Oh FFS. :angry:

:ranting: I'm sick of my team Melbourne being slagged off for all these supposed tackles and whatever bulls**t the sydney media can come up with.The only reason we are getting slagged off because we aren't a sydney team and the fact that a team that isnt from there is winning grates with the media down there.

What worse is that some retards are suggesting that its our 'edge" for winning games bullshit its called having a very good side that doesnt need any dirty tactics to win.

BULLSH*T RED

I have watched league all year

Everygame with Storm, frustrations grow

The grappling, the ****les the achillies heal, the face massages are more common in ur matches than any other

And the refs enforce these things in every other match except the storm matches

FFS the raiders got pulled up for a grapple against the storm - get farked!!!

The last 2 Monday night footy games, have had heated tensions for the said reasons above

Brown has blown the lid on things, finally someones going to get up swinging
Its wrong, bellamy coaches it the most, and finch does nothing about it

It’s a farce, its nothing to do with Sydney…..if anything the referees turn a blind eye, as a poor team in melbourne would not succeed, so if anything ur getting lenience for being outside of Sydney

Its bullshit and its gotto stop â€" BROWN IS 100% CORRECT ON THIS ISSUE
EVEN I HAVE BLOWN UP AT THE TV WATCHING CROCKER N CO TREAT IT LIKE ITS UFC AT THE RUCK!!

Slater claiming head-butt from nightingale â€" GET FARKED
Farkin Soward did nothing to warrant that biff anyhow!!!
STORM ARE A PACK OF LOWLIFES

I'm fired up for Sundays game, hope our boys don't take no sh*t and smash those motherers!.

storm are grubs, they get let off so much easier than other teams, coz they're owned by News Ltd

but if you look closely, these tackles and **** were prominent even back in 04 when the standard was higher and going back further to the 80's or 90's and there were so much more **** that would be downright insane to do now.

if storm can do it, then imo every other team should be able to and the ref shouldn't just police the other 15 teams n let the storm get away from it. consistency plz.

come on WARRIORS
GET BIG WIKI INTO IT
I'D LIKE TO SEE CROCKER FACE MASSAGE WIKI
FARKIN CAT CROCKER

The ball might knock out Crocker! lol

But what is this Achilles heals thingy? don't know what Brown meant when he said it

I've watched 2 games a weekend every weekend this season and I have noticed that the Storm employ a lot of ****ling little tactics. Why? They've been the best team in the NRL for the last 2 years, they don't need to do it!

I was glad to see that Brown didn't get fined for his impressive outburst. It's good to see a coach actually getting emotional about his team and their opposition, all I see every week here in Brisbane is the same stony-faced Wayne Bennett - win, lose or draw - and its boring. I don't know what the chances are of the Dragons playing the Storm again this season, but if they do it will be an epic match.