• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top Ten Tries

Welcome to the site!

Captain Eddie says:

_39190698_eddie_osullivan_203.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

EDIT:As for the top ten tries, one of Prince Obolensky's two tries against New Zealand in the 1930s have to rate as some of the best.

Welcome to the site!

EDIT:As for the top ten tries, one of Prince Obolensky's two tries against New Zealand in the 1930s have to rate as some of the best.
[/b]

Thanks!

Looks like someone actually posted a clip of Price Obloensky in the comments section of the site now, bit grainy but the lad clearly had wheels

He did, he was the scourge of international rugby in the 1930s.

Would have been in the 1940s as well if the 2nd World War hadn't have happened where he died. Such a waste of talent :(

Missed out on of the best tries of all time, Phil Bennet scoring against Scotland in 1978 where the try started by Gerald Davies and the great pass by Fenwick it at the end! Poetry in motion!

I'm really impressed by the Currie Cup one. and I wouldn't rank caucaunibuca's try so high that would be tenth on my list. the fullback starts out running basically sideways and caucau's incredibleness does the rest, but it's mainly the result of his athleticism rather than any impressive rugby skill.

Latest posts