• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Touch

Yeah I need to find a touch team. I am 7 years out of the game and all my ex teammates have all retired. Ever since getting married I have no more contacts.

Need to start that inividual training soon as well as try and find ANY bloody team to play with.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Sep 16 2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah I need to find a touch team. I am 7 years out of the game and all my ex teammates have all retired. Ever since getting married I have no more contacts.

Need to start that inividual training soon as well as try and find ANY bloody team to play with.
If I lived in Auckland, I'd play with you GG...

...But I don't, so, no help.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 16 2005, 02:49 PM
If I lived in Auckland, I'd play with you GG...
So......how do you put this in a signature?
<
<
<

LOL I cant believe it's hard to find a touch team in Auckland,you should find a group that likes to play together just about anywhere.

theres millions!!!!!!!

i know what gg is saying..hard to find one that suits ya...either social or comp,some are too serious or too useless

i might join up if the chance arrives,i need fitness for next year!

Actually AB is right. Touch has really died from back in the 90's. Everyone here in Mangere was fighting hard from some grass space for their team to practice on but it was so cramp.

Nowadays I don't think I have seen any comps for a few years.

whenever im in fiji i love watching the touch games there.

So...So...so....entertaining!

Yep I use to play touch out with the local boys whenb i visited FIJI,always out when it was low tide on the stable wet sand.

Reminds me when I 1st came to Canada,and I tried to joke around with my Rugby team mates on my 1st day.They Asked ,"Have you played Rugby before it's a tough sport..." I ofcourse replied something along the lines off,"No I play Touch" In NZ or Tonga they would understand this term as Touch Rugby,instead the guys looked at me with surprised faces.Later on they asked if I was really Gay.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Sep 18 2005, 09:08 PM
Actually AB is right. Touch has really died from back in the 90's. Everyone here in Mangere was fighting hard from some grass space for their team to practice on but it was so cramp.

Nowadays I don't think I have seen any comps for a few years.
Mangere hey GG I have alot of cousins there I miss it so much,I didnt stay there,But I enjoyed hanging out with the Pacific Boys every once and awhile.