• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulon v Ospreys

Shane Williams is gonna be even less popular in France...

Cheeky little try that was,
Still time for Toulon to come back into it though, 20mins for two penalties is possible

That was a MONSTER clearance kick by Wilkinson,
Little smile on Johnsons face in the crowd after that.
If Wilko can play half as well as this for England then i'll accept his includence in the squad for the AIs :p

What a try for Sackey!
Nothing particularly special from him, just running it in, but great work in the build up, and a quality pass from Wilkinson to him

quality try, great pass from wilko... sackey not much to do but he ran in 22m and no one got near him.

arrrrrrrgggggggggggg.....

How the hell did the O's loose that! I missed the first half, due to some sh**y dev 2 footy being on, but the O's should have won the second half by a mile. Toulon were pittiful between the 40-70min mark, but the Ospreys simply made too many errors in offense to capitalise. I thought they would have hung onto the lead they got, but fair play, bit of class from Wilkinson really to create Sackey's try (Walker went a bit awol though!).

Bonus point could come in cruicial, but I think the Ospreys let slip a great chance to take an early lead in the pool.

The worst thing about watching that match was i had to watch it surrounded by smug turks (fair play to them for actually winning their match). Its just sooo frustrating to see so many kicks, when we should have played through the hands. Way too many errors as many have said, and man WTF is Walker thinking leaving Sackey on the overlap :O :O (the guy is ten times quicker than walker, and especially when he's like an 18 wheeler turning in the opposite direction.). Well played Toulon for taking advantage, but i'm sure everyone could have seen that happening (judging by posts made above). I think the O's are already home... Shane Williams past me in his jag :p Almost as quick as him running in for that try (signature Mr Williams :D :D, ever the opportunist :p). ah well away bonus point i guess, may come into play at end of group stage (and we now need all the luck we can get :( :( )
Opportunity missed :(

What's new. Same old Ospreys, and Dan Biggar can **** off.

Hook at 10 next week? He did nowt this week, but then Biggar has been off-target (Both with the boot and his general game) for a number of weeks now. Owen is not a 10, while Flannagan was poor against Leeds' second team in a friendly so just imagine how London Irish would eat him up!

Yes, Hook at 10, Bishwap and Bowe in the centres. With Biggar playing for Skewen 3rds hopefully.

Hook at 10 next week? He did nowt this week, but then Biggar has been off-target (Both with the boot and his general game) for a number of weeks now. Owen is not a 10, while Flannagan was poor against Leeds' second team in a friendly so just imagine how London Irish would eat him up!

Should be, but it will never happen. Johnson and Holley are too stupid to realise Hook is better at 10.
It would be nice to have Henson back and playing at 12 to free up Hook.

Another question, anyone know when Sonny Parker is due back? He could certainly do a job in the more difficult games. Fussell should be in ahead of Walker, even if it is just for a bench slot. However, none of this will happen. It's like the Ospreys are a Blackout Rugby side who keep forgetting to change their team from the defult. (Like me, admittedly.)

Another question, anyone know when Sonny Parker is due back? He could certainly do a job in the more difficult games. Fussell should be in ahead of Walker, even if it is just for a bench slot. However, none of this will happen. It's like the Ospreys are a Blackout Rugby side who keep forgetting to change their team from the defult. (Like me, admittedly.)

Now- he (Sonny) played for Swansea this weekend.

Latest posts