• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trev, Eb Games Has A Us Release Dat 11/14??

on the same note , do we have any estimated release dates for Europe aswell........?

Originally posted by lionmaul@Sep 29 2005, 01:09 PM
Trev, Eb games has a USA release dat 11/14?? Does this mean a US release?

Erm ... I'm not sure that is correct. I have no news on an NTSC version at the moment.

As soon as I do have some info on a USA release I will let you know.

Estimated release date for EU is November 2005. Our ship dates are set by Hip and Ubisoft though so I cannot give you a better target. Sorry.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 29 2005, 08:00 PM
AND FOR NEW SEEEEELA!

I'm afraid I've no idea what that means
<

hahaha

for new zealand?..that is,so my best guess is that we will be recieving this game like a week after the european release..that wud sound rite

Aaah .. okay ... sorry.

Oz/NZ will be getting the game via THQ (I think). As they have the same manufacturer approvals, I can't see why they would be that far behind, but it depends on what is being done with branding and packaging. All that stuff is way beyond our call so I really do not know.

will the aus/nz versions have different licensed players on the front?

Thanks everyone for the info, the game sounds fantastic,will it be coming out in South Africa.

Originally posted by SARugby@Sep 29 2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks everyone for the info, the game sounds fantastic,will it be coming out in South Africa.

I presume so ... but have no idea what the channels will be.

Just a quick not to say that, I spotted the new rugby game on Play.com at the measly price of £17.99 (this includes delivery). Very tempted to get my order in now!

Latest posts