• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF goes on one

This is - unintentionally - the greatest thread of the year in the making (as voted by the TRF members for the upcoming TRFies.)

Speaking of which, when are the awards this year? I got my eye on that most improved member one cos' I've been awesome in 09'

I think they were in March last year, weren't they?
I was so close to getting 'Best Newcomer' last year; only to be pipped by Hall... and where's that ******* now eh?!!

You can laugh Speedy! You've got no competition for 'Pretentious ******** of the Year'. Sewn up, that is! :p

Well, guys, you are looking at
2006 - Best Newcomer
2007 - Best General Poster + Best Northern Hemisphere Member...I also won a third ***le, but I can't think for the life of me what it was. Can't be as good as the other 2. ;)
2008 - Nobody really new me coz i spent over half the year in america neglecting this site.
2009 - See 2008.

But by god, i had a startling rise to the top...and then an even quicker fall, flat on my face.
LOL!

You did one extra award RC! You won biggest fall from posting grace in 2009, with dull leading the campaign. It was a land slide victory

Ok, so i just checked the archives and, yes, i did in fact "win" the biggest fall from quality posting grace!
How is this so?!
I come back from America, i say my hellos and i contribute, then i lose my flat, therefore lose my internet. Then i go out to America once again, therefore have no time for the site and i "win" this award?!

I'll have you know that what i posted in 2009 (little of it that it was) was of very good quality.
Key word here is "quality" not "quantity".

I'm gonna take this to the powers that be.

This thread is brilliant :lol:

No awards for me yet :( maybe this year...
when are they again actually?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Jan 3 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

when are they again actually?[/b]
I AM NOW SKEPTICAL OVER WHETHER YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD OR NOT.

IF YOU HAD, YOU SURELY WOULD HAVE NOTED THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE TRF'IES ARE, AS WE CONFIRMED ABOVE!

MAN, SOME PEOPLE...

Also, I'll vote for you, just to spite cyRil for his 'pretentious' comment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 3 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Jan 3 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when are they again actually?[/b]
I AM NOW SKEPTICAL OVER WHETHER YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD OR NOT.

IF YOU HAD, YOU SURELY WOULD HAVE NOTED THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE TRF'IES ARE, AS WE CONFIRMED ABOVE!

MAN, SOME PEOPLE...

Also, I'll vote for you, just to spite cyRil for his 'pretentious' comment.
[/b][/quote]

ah, whoops, now i see

blame Hitler for taking over my brain <_< bloody history coursework.

You can't blame Hitler for everything!
You've got to start taking responsibilities sooner or later!
The communists are always there to shoulder the blame though, if that helps.

Doesn't matter if you deserve an award or not. Richie McCaw will win it.

Latest posts