• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF is 3 today

S

St Helens RLFC

Well, this version of the board is anyway. This has been the longest running by a mile. Of course, the older members know that this is the (I think) 4th incarnation of the board but things were going rapidly wrong after the great success of the RUWC in 2003.

But we're building on our success. We've just passed 3000 members which is a great milestone for us. Hopefully you can see the good work that we're all doing behind the scenes as our member base grows and grows.Sure, 3000 members isn't all that many, but when you consider how quickly we've gone from 2,000 to 3,000 it's a sign that we're gathering momentum.

We're really proud of the way TRF is growing. We're looking in great shape to be the best place to talk about rugby in 2007 and for the forseeable future. But this doesn't mean that we can afford to relax or let up. We in the staff room won't be, but neither can you members. We need your donations to continue rolling in - why not join the bonus ball scheme? You might win some money yourself if you do. 50% of the winnings go to the board, 50% go to the lucky person with the bonus ball.

Above all though, keep posting. Keep enjoying yourself. And keep telling everyone how good TRF is.

Thanks,

Dan

birthday4-03.gif

TRF's "actual" 4th is the 8th of July.

I remember because I signed up 15 days after it started on the 23rd back in 2003.

I remember because I signed up 15 days after it started on the 23rd back in 2003.
[/b]

Really? So what's that information about you on the side there stating "Joined: 24-May 04" ? :huh:

My 3rd anniversy is due soon. I want strippers damn it! If budget is tight, I settle for Gay-Guy, DC & Gary Glitters lover... allblacksfreak.

orothlain is still teething....poor baby!

happy bday trf...and wheres my n!gg@z captain america & neh?

orothlain is still teething....poor baby!

happy bday trf...and wheres my n!gg@z captain america & neh? [/b]
Captain America has starting posting again & Neh or Nehno2 is still banned (I think).

Chiro, you haven't posted that much recently, why not?

im bizzy running this country of new zealand into a hole next to australia

If you trying to run it down hill, give up the current government is way a head of you - you'll never beat them at losing.

What's happening Chiro? sorry didn't get a chance to catch up when I was in NZ last.
Next time for sure.

Well it's my 3rd year on this board, was here before that, but thats on the old forum.

Latest posts