• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meetup

S

St Helens RLFC

Occasion: Spamalot musical

Place: London

Time: I think February

Duration: Overnight hotel stay

Who is in? Up for this, I definitely am.

You're gonna have to give me an idea of how much it could cost and also i pray it's not around the time of the 6 nations otherwise it's a no-no.

So, if it's not too expensive and doens't interfere with 6 nations: YES!

I could be up for that. London is very easy to get to for me and you can't go wrong with a bit of Monty P.

It ain't gonna be bargain bin cheap RC, but as a penny pincher myself I will be looking for only the cheapest option.

Good to hear...you haven't answered my other concern tho.
6 nations overlap?

I'd be up for it alright but might be a bit pricey for me.

If you make it the weekend of Feb 17 then you won't have any 6N overlap.

That's the weekend I'm thinking of - it's international weekend in the football as well.

Liverpool have no game - I presume that it's because of internationals at any rate.

just checked, it's the 5th round of the FA Cup. Usually by that stage they'll have some rescheduled premiership games. Not that I'm suggesting Liverpool will be knocked out by that stage, perish the thought.

With our 6N games being in Croke Pk we're going for stand tickets this time which means spending an extra â'¬100 so much as I'd like to I couldn't add a trip to London on top of that, it'd probably be around â'¬200.

Not so - Lotto was scrapped after 6 months. Tis now just the National Lottery. And I still don't play it!

However, should I win on the football pools, I will personally pay for you to join us.

Not so - Lotto was scrapped after 6 months. Tis now just the National Lottery. And I still don't play it!

However, should I win on the football pools, I will personally pay for you to join us.
[/b]

Well we still have the lotto so there's still hope.

Latest posts