• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Player names

my friend got the game the other day and noticed my name as one of the free agents in career mode. He signed me and than informed me that i was crap. :D I have yet to play the game myself though!

Originally posted by JJ-@May 19 2006, 11:22 PM
I have found myself.

Short hooker with brown hair.

Wicked.
Good for you

...I wish I knew what I was going to do with my life.

Originally posted by kaftka+May 19 2006, 01:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@May 19 2006, 11:22 PM
I have found myself.

Short hooker with brown hair.

Wicked.
Good for you

...I wish I knew what I was going to do with my life. [/b]
:bravo: This should go on post of the day....do we have a thread for it?

What every happend to "dont worry everyone who puts their name down will be in the game"? i was on the second page, i wonder if im in it. Anyone seen a John Snook? as a hooker or flanker?

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@May 26 2006, 05:12 PM
What every happend to "dont worry everyone who puts their name down will be in the game"? i was on the second page, i wonder if im in it. Anyone seen a John Snook? as a hooker or flanker?
Congrats Snooky!! You were in my team!! I think you may have been a halfback, but don't hold me to that.

My elite coaching abilities saw you rise to stardom in my team, until I traded you... probably because you got injured or something...

Haha awsome! Halfback though! i mean ive played a lot of rugby but neva as a halfback lol. I guess they just put people's names in and made them a random position. I mite have to go rent it out then or get a cheap version off the net. lol

John Love... John Love....

Oh yes! Johnny Lovey!! I'm pretty sure I remember him. He may have been in my team, he may not have been. Can't remember. I remember some dude called Love on the transfer list I'm sure.

Is it the same for every person, or is the roster randomised? because some people see things and others dont.

I think the starting team is the same, but all of the players in the transfer season are randomised.

As you go up the divisions though, different, better players are available.

Latest posts