• Yes I want to have a slot to broadcast on it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I will write but cant speak

• I will download it

• Total voters
Originally posted by loratadine@May 11 2006, 11:22 PM
im not bothered if you all want to look like martin corry then be my guests.
I have been told i look like Danny Grewcock when i grow my beard, and the women love a nice hairy strong muscular man

yeah, right, thats if the women look like stevey borthwick.

women love a man whose clean cut, with chiselled features.

Originally posted by loratadine@May 12 2006, 10:40 AM

... and who like to hold hands on moonlit walks along the beach while discussing their innermost thoughts and feelings, comparing tan lines and hair do's. :p

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 11 2006, 11:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@May 12 2006, 10:40 AM

... and who like to hold hands on moonlit walks along the beach while discussing their innermost thoughts and feelings, comparing tan lines and hair do's. :p [/b]
& makeups

Right I feel its time to start get the TRF podcast moving, so What would you like in the first addition???

Maybe a preview to the Summer Internationals, end of season review for the GP... and even review of the season so far for Super 14

Let me know and we shall try to get something sorted...

well we could have a review of the super 14 finals (cause i doubt it will be done by this weekend, maybe for the final next week)

if it is done next week a review of the semis then the preview of the final. done by chiro i guess since he is the southern hemisphere mod o_O

From the middle east:
with temperatures rising upto WAY more than 50C rugby season has undoubtedly been closed!
Dubai Dragons leads the tournament ranking with an amazing unbeaten record this season, the Dragons also snatched the Standard Chartered Cup by defeating the favourites Dubai Exiles who happens to be Allblacksfreak's club...

most expats like allblacksfreak would be moving away from this hell of a place for the summer in search of a cooler, more pleasant place.

I'll bring you more news from the front line when I will be representing Indonesia in a 4 nations tournament between Laos, Cambodia, Brunei and Indonesia on 26th of June till the 1st of July.
until then, keep on rucking!

Latest posts