• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Podcasts

B

Bullitt

Right, to kickstart these again, I want some names of people who are interested in doing anything.

I'm serious about this guys, I want some deputies to look at leagues, so get your asses into gear and sign up.

man i would but i dont think i have enough time and the stuff needed to do any podcasts

Yeah it would be nice to know a little more of what you would expect.

Ok, what we're looking for are commentators on individual leagues or teams. This can be either through weekly match previews, thoughts and analysis on the previous weeks matches, gossip, news and scaldal that you want to spread like wild fire or any other subject that you feel would be both entertaining and what people would enjoy hearing.

The only real rules you'd have to follow are that you can regularly update us with shows and you keep it "family friendly" (eg. No Joe Pesci impersonists - kids may be listening!)

To get involved you can either write and produce the programmes yourself or team up with somone else so one peoson writes the show while another records and uploads it, which is somthing one of the admin team may be able to do directly onto TRF in the near future, so the need for sites such as put file won't be necessary.

The shows can be as long or short as you want/need, So if you only want to speek for 5 minuets that's fine, or if you decide a half hour rant is the order of the day, that's also fine.

Cusker - like I noted a moment ago, if you want to do a weekly/bi-weekly programme about Bristol, that would be great. In an ideal world, we could have somone from every club producing a programme thus opening up what the terrace rumours and news are to the world. By all means, please do somthing regarding Bristol

Canadian_Rugby_Guy - You would be in a perfect position to produce somthing from the perspective on your side of the pond, should you want to, and whatever you want to produce somthing about is up to you.

jinxed_nz - for the recording software, there is a free audio eding piece of software called "audiacity" which is what I use. Do a google search and it's easy to find. As for the time constraints, like I said before you can team up with somone else and co-produce a programme. Be that through alternating week by week to make a programme, one writes while another records or any other means which you feel could work. It's entirely up to you.

Just remember everyone, TRF is not holding the creative lisence to what this produces, nor will it ever. The sucess of this project depends entirely on what our members want out of it.

Right, I've been typing on the internet far too long now as I'm supposed to be on holiday, so I'm off for a pint. Ta-ta.

I would like to do something.. It would go down very well with everyone who uses the rugby forum if there was a podcast for them to listen to regularly.. I live in Ireland and my main team is Munster but I think I could do something on what ever would seen interesting in the world of rugby.. Or maybe even an update quite regularly on Jonah Lomu's return to rugby and possibly the All Blacks..
I would not mind the Lomu thing..
Anything suits but how would it work? I mean would someone who does the podcast have to write in an e-mail form or what?
If I can be any help please use me.. lol..

Hmm, I do love the sound of my own voice, therefor I assume everybody else does. I could do somthing, but it would not be that regular as I only have the internet when I go to the folks house (which is about every 3 weeks). But certainly would give it a go.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Aug 21 2006, 10:39 PM
Hmm, I do love the sound of my own voice, therefor I assume everybody else does. I could do somthing, but it would not be that regular as I only have the internet when I go to the folks house (which is about every 3 weeks). But certainly would give it a go.
ah yes your lovely voice

those sweet moonlit serenades you used to sing me

I would like a go at a verbal report sometime...

Northampton obviousley but I shall not be able to make the Newcastle game so the following home game shall be alright..

I could do the Edinburgh and Scotland stuff, as I've got a season ticket for the gunners and go to almost every game.

I'd be happy to do something, just not about rugby. I'd be happy to plug a lot of products though. I a shameless plug of anything... Give me five bucks and I will plug your Whiskey flavoured toothpaste... 20% profits go towards TRF of course.

I would be GLAD to do a report on how rugby is developing in "not so well known" nations... The fact that i play internationals for Indonesia might be a plus point... :D

Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly - Whatever you can do

I havn't done the GP one yert as I've been busy, so expect it tomorrow night as I'm gonna write, record and mix it when I'm ****** as a rat... :ph34r:

Update asseblief.... (that means please in afrikaans) yess.. my new chick is a safrican...

asseblief.... (that means please in afrikaans) yess.. my new chick is a safrican...
[/b]

haha she's winding you up, she's lying...it really means "let me sit on your face prettyboy".

By the way, don't let her know you refer to her as "your chick" in afrikaans that refers to the black stuff you see under dirty toe nails, instead, if you want to score alot of brownie points call her "pielsuiger" pronounced "Peel - say - ghh (spitting sound) errrr (rolling RRrr) which means "one from who the sun was made" it's from a traditional Afrikaans fairy tale about a very special girl

<div class='quotemain'>
asseblief.... (that means please in afrikaans) yess.. my new chick is a safrican...
[/b]

haha she's winding you up, she's lying...it really means "let me sit on your face prettyboy".

By the way, don't let her know you refer to her as "your chick" in afrikaans that refers to the black stuff you see under dirty toe nails, instead, if you want to score alot of brownie points call her "pielsuiger" pronounced "Peel - say - ghh (spitting sound) errrr (rolling RRrr) which means "one from who the sun was made" it's from a traditional Afrikaans fairy tale about a very special girl
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts