• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Recruitment

G

getofmeland

We are recruiting 2 Global Moderators...

Please post why you would like the position and what you would bring to the forum...

The Decision will be Mine and Dans, and our decision is final...

I would very much like this job. It would finally give me a sense of authority. Also, I really want to see what goes on behind the scenes at this place.

I'm sure I'll be able to bring a number of new initiatives to your attention and Dan and Charlie may use them for the betterment of the forum. Others things I'd bring: humour, the teenage perspective, and some more Aussie blood to the forum!!!

Sign me up!!

Why I would like to become a moderator
I have much more to offer The Rugby Forum than just being a poster because i would like to be able to help others and make The Rugby Forum the best site that it can possibly be, with not only the admins and other moderators help, but mine aswell.

What I would bring to the forum
I would bring a postive attitude towards the helping of others and maintaining and the betterment of the forum.

I would love to be a moderator of TRF...
If you recruit more moderators who is from one of the "normal" rugby playing nation, it's not going to really spread the good news of rugby is it? It's the same mistake the IRB has done when they appointed New Zealand to host the 2011 RWC... I reckon the managing board of TRF will be smarter than them.

I am a rugby international, who is currently under contract with the Indonesian Rugby Union will definitely bring this "oriental" flavour to the already wholesome TRF... If I am recruited, TRF would be able to boast to have an actual International as your member of staff!

I'm the perfect package I reckon if TRF would like to capture new followers... I'm a teenage rugby international for Indonesia, who lives and play his club rugby in Dubai. I'm the one who's got a unique perspective of Rugby and this i reckon would only do good for TRF...

With all due respect, I think I deserve to be a moderator...

I wouldnt really mind this position but if it is part of the TRF Elect Doctrine so be my fate.

i would bring a most sensual fun loving attitude and comprehensive in teamwork and overall strategy, also i could help people out with stuff.

i wouldnt mind helping others out to much either

cos i feel tht i am much more resposnsible, and giving responsibility to previous bad boys of the forums have made them into better posters.

I would like to be a mod because of the following factors;

* I will bring World Peace
* I will End poverty
* I won Miss Wales....twice
* I aim to please.....as Charlie knows ;)

Seriously though, I'm up for the challenge if anyone wants to give me a go, or not.

I wouldnt really mind this position but if it is part of the TRF Elect Doctrine so be my fate.

i would bring a most sensual fun loving attitude and comprehensive in teamwork and overall strategy, also i could help people out with stuff.

i wouldnt mind helping others out to much either [/b]

TRfies_Charge.jpg

Sorry, it was too obvious to pass up! :p

i think everyone in this topic needs that award now... apart from the ones who are actually mods/admins.... hell everyone :)

Job Description for Moderator as Requested

You as a Moderator....

A moderator should be knowledgeable and practised within the forums that they moderate. Which simply means... in order to assist members, you need to be familiar with that form in order to give ideas and suggestions.

A moderator should also work to keep the site running smoothly... enforcing the Board Rules of Conduct, solving problems, and answering any questions that members may have regarding the site, it's policies, and procedures.

A moderator should work to promote interest and participation within their forum... this can be with challenges, exercises, or anything else that would increase the creative response of members.

A moderator should promote the site and help in the recruitment of new members.

Above all, since this is a volunteer gig, a moderator should enjoy helping people. Having fun and enjoying what you do is a requirement.

We strive to make this a productive, pleasant, and stimulating atmosphere--and we hope that you will add to that spirit.

Job Description for Moderator as Requested

You as a Moderator....

A moderator should be knowledgeable and practised within the forums that they moderate. Which simply means... in order to assist members, you need to be familiar with that form in order to give ideas and suggestions.

A moderator should also work to keep the site running smoothly... enforcing the Board Rules of Conduct, solving problems, and answering any questions that members may have regarding the site, it's policies, and procedures.

A moderator should work to promote interest and participation within their forum... this can be with challenges, exercises, or anything else that would increase the creative response of members.

A moderator should promote the site and help in the recruitment of new members.

Above all, since this is a volunteer gig, a moderator should enjoy helping people. Having fun and enjoying what you do is a requirement.

We strive to make this a productive, pleasant, and stimulating atmosphere--and we hope that you will add to that spirit. [/b]

Charlie....you wasn't thinking of me when you was writing the job description? B) :bana:

To be honest, there are so many potential mods out there, so whoever the two mods are, it will be a good decison.

i do think that i am the best man for the job, ive calmed down alot recently, and have been working all summer, ive just taken a course in psycology and counselling so will be able to be a paragon of what is a good moderator.

I would very much like this job. It would finally give me a sense of authority. Also, I really want to see what goes on behind the scenes at this place.

I'm sure I'll be able to bring a number of new initiatives to your attention and Dan and Charlie may use them for the betterment of the forum. Others things I'd bring: humour, the teenage perspective, and some more Aussie blood to the forum!!!

Sign me up!!

After deep consideration, I've decided to also throw my hat into the ring of fire, to hopefully be rewarded with the chance to let fame and power go to my head, and rule with an iron fist mwahahaha.....

But seriously, I will.

(For what it's worth, I'll carry on my merry way pretty much, will help keep this ship sailing it's toight as a tiger line upwards on onwards to France '07 and beyond...)

i do think that i am the best man for the job, ive calmed down alot recently, and have been working all summer, ive just taken a course in psycology and counselling so will be able to be a paragon of what is a good moderator. [/b]

Not this time Boyo, but you have definitely improved and you have calmed down. Continue in this vein and you should be in with a very good chance next time.

Expect some news on this issue soon.

Latest posts