• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Recruitment

****BREAKING NEWS****

The first of which is the creation of a new role...

The Graphics Team, which will hopefully be a role that will help us to develop a wide range of graphics and sigs for the site...

This team will include Teh Mite and DC....

More news as it happens, only here on the TRF

I would very much like this job. It would finally give me a sense of authority. Also, I really want to see what goes on behind the scenes at this place.

I'm sure I'll be able to bring a number of new initiatives to your attention and Dan and Charlie may use them for the betterment of the forum. Others things I'd bring: humour, the teenage perspective, and some more Aussie blood to the forum!!!

Sign me up!!
[/b]

Don't kid yourself buddy!

Only I could come up with something that good! ;)

If you have not recieved a PM now you have not been successful... but thank you for trying and we now have a list of people we could use as contenders.... if vacancies come up

That means I'm not a mod then... ah well... can you tell us who it is then charlie?

Not till they have all accepted then there will be a big announcement!!! So watch this space!!!

That means I'm not a mod then... ah well... can you tell us who it is then charlie?
[/b]

Kinda reminds me of that great early 90's sit-com theme tune.

"I want Charles In Charge of me"

[/b]
I'll give you a hint

Scroll down to the bottom of the index page and click all the links with the preety colours.

Well done gjohn and dobrien...altho i expect there is more to it then what u said on this topic but all the same, well done!

Still though i can't help but say: COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT :)

Now that ive said it id like so say congratulations again

i'm confused!!!!! HELP!!! sorry man, but this concussion isnt helping me...

<div class='quotemain'>
I personally would've voted for you RAR.
[/b]

Thankyou mate, i appreciate it
[/b][/quote]

I think you'd be somewhere on the seriously considered list, I think it just comes down to being consistantly on the board for a long time. If there were votes (which there weren't), I'm sure you'd have got your share.

Latest posts