• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF welcomes Stormer2010 to the staff

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
We are pleased to announced everybody's favourite Province supporter, Stormer2010, has joined the staff as a moderator! Please join us in welcoming him to the dark side :)

Good luck Stormer may you be biased towards what ever way suit me.

Last edited:
Good luck!

Rugby is a world sport and every day more countries are involved in our sport, then I think the TRF staff should be represented by ALL the world, so missing a moderator from Latin America. Who is the most participatory user from Latin America? Mmm...

to be honest i was about to ask if the members here gets a chance to join the trf staff this answered my question, Congratulations Stormer!

Good luck Stormer may you be biased towards what ever way suite me.
That's not really a sentence is it. Nice job ruining Stormer's big day with your **** grasp of English.
Really sorry about this Stormer.
Congrats though. The TRF staff just got 3 inches longer.

That's not really a sentence is it. Nice job ruining Stormer's big day with your **** grasp of English.
Really sorry about this Stormer.
Congrats though. The TRF staff just got 3 inches longer.

Just giving an example of what he's up against.

uhh fucck...so now I have to treat em with "respect" and shhit ? Fk that...plus I'll totally be way too lazy to type out TRF, then remember where the underscore is on my french keyboard, and then the rest of your impossible name to tag you. So that's all those exciting notifications out for you my friend. Unless I'm somehow on the verge of another weird lifetime ban, in which case I'll be sure to put in the effort and kiss your ass all you want.
I'm basically saying, just to be clear: congratulation. I'll only give you one, no plural, don't want you feeling too happy and high here.

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 6.44.49 PM.jpg

pff...heh....such a snobbish dick. Look at that pompous profile of his now, I mean, seriously, "Moderator Super Machi..." what does that even mean ??!!!..tsk..

Veels Geluk Stormer!!

If there's one thing us Saffas can do is moderation, especially when it comes to celebrating and drinking...

Wow, done already and that was me taking a bit of a day off here (got a 2nd little one- a girl this time). Will have to get a'workin! Thanks for the love, guys; much appreciated and will give back. Starting now; +1 all round!
@TRF_Draggs, not the ***le I would've put down myself... but I think I might keep it :p

Edit; what happened to my ***le? Has Big Ewis tricked me again!!?

Wow, done already and that was me taking a bit of a day off here (got a 2nd little one- a girl this time). Will have to get a'workin! Thanks for the love, guys; much appreciated and will give back. Starting now; +1 all round!

oh he's so rich and wealthy now that he's a big moderator man :rolleyes: look at him spreading with such abundance, biiiig man...

Big Yeowis, you know moderating is akin to washing dishes, right? Anyway, that's how I see it. I'm off to bed now.

Just one cog in the machine. Welcome by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 8.20.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-11-18 at 8.20.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 8.23.18 PM.png

n4fea3e9ea9d44.gif

Latest posts