tropheys

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by umagă, Mar 22, 2005.

?

is there any tropheys

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. umagă

umagă Guest

i won the world cup yesterday and to my disgust I didnt win a cup of nothing. here in america i feel its disgraceful [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

you have to save your profile after you win...did you save?

4. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

rofl did you get banned?

rofl

5. umagă

umagă Guest

no i mean like i didnt have a cut scene where i recive my troffey [​IMG]

6. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

A poll about tropheys!!? I cant believe no one else thought of this!!!

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

If you didnt recieve a cut scene wouldnt u assume thats because there isnt one.

8. umagă

umagă Guest

well there should be....all that time i spent winning

9. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

What should be in this game and what is in it are two different things.

10. contepomi

contepomi Guest

Try spelling trophy right.

11. umagă

umagă Guest

it was a joke nob head [​IMG]

12. How can you have a poll about something which is a fact? There can't be two options, there are definately trophies, you can't dispute whether there are or not.

13. abes58

abes58 Guest

I would rather a programmer spend his time making the gameplay better, rather than wasting it with cut scenes. I think the trophy case strikes a nice balance.

14. contepomi

contepomi Guest

Nob-head, god get this guy in the debating club for sure. calm down mate, if it's a joke it must be a joke you clever people make. I'll make myself scarce then

15. USA_Rugby

USA_Rugby Guest

I agree with abes58. Gameplay is definetly better than a cutscene. Though I do wish that before a big match, that it could be a little more intense, with the crowd going wild, like in FIFA World Cup 2002.(Yes, it's OLD!) They had confetti and fans were screaming! They could do that in 2006, without the confetti, of course. [​IMG]

16. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

The programmers dont make the cut scenes, so it would not take away from their time doing the code, and when you look at some of the good cut scenes thy already have(like players running onto the pitch/haka etc) it makes you wonder how much harder it would have been to do a couple of extra ones with the trophys being recieved and waved around.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!