• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Try scoring music?

F

FerraraZ

I was watching England vs. Wales test about 2 weeks ago and I noticed after a try by england in wonderful twickenham that they were playing a great song. The song was Kaiser Chief - Ruby. I'm just makin a post asking people to post songs they've heard when their team scores a try.

Ha thats great, may not seem like much to you guys but being from america I can only dream of how the atmosphere must be at a place like millenium stadium when wales takes on england. Oh well, I'll have to wait for RWC 2011

I was watching England vs. Wales test about 2 weeks ago and I noticed after a try by england in wonderful twickenham that they were playing a great song. The song was Kaiser Chief - Ruby. I'm just makin a post asking people to post songs they've heard when their team scores a try. [/b]

It really is a pet hate of mine...goal/try music. For God's sake, our team has just scored, it's what we live for!!! Why on earth do they think fans need some sort of prompting to celebrate?

Thank God Everton & Waterloo don't do it....it's pitiful when you see all those small-time club's fans clapping away in time to I'll Feel Good or Amarillo.

I mean I thought Middlesboro's Pigbag song was cringeworthy enough until I noticed that they now play Chelsea Dagger. Who thought that one up.

If you need to be reminded when and how to celebrate a goal/try just forget about pretending to be a sports fan and go home.

I was wondering if anyone can help me.There is a song that they play at the Hong Kong sevens that i would like to the know the name of and it was also on in the Wellington vs Canterbury game last weekend.It was playing when weepu(sorry bout spelling)was down injured.It kinda sounds like quiet riots cum and feel the noise?

Nope, I didnt even see RBS's post, but it was played at the Scotland - Ireland game, so i thought i'd mention it. :) :D

Scotland rotate between 500 Miles and Chelsea Dagger, but cant honestly remember what warriors play (if anything)

at Hampden the SFA have it suessed, allowing the fans to celebrate and then just when it starts to die down on comes the proclaimers! but ive often found the SRU are to hasty to hit play.

In Australia we have songs like Waltzing Matilda and Down Under, but then we also have crap pop like The Veronicas.

Wasps play that 'HHHHEEEEEEEYY... Hey Baby! Oooh! Ahhh!' song.

It's really, really, crap. And a bit gay (no offence intended). I wish they wouldn't do it.

Yeah this really irks me. Leinster play Chelsea Dagger and it's really irritating. I remember when we put about 6 tries on Borders, it got really tiresome and it felt insulting to me, it's like rubbing the oppositions face in it. Disrespectful.

Exactly. It's self-indulgent to say the least.

'YEAAAHHH LET'S LANGUISH IN THE GLORY OF THAT TRY!!!

We're so great...'

Latest posts