• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Twenty20 World Cup

The Twenty20 is going well. Really pleased for Zim after they beat the Aussie's. :D Good on them!

Shame about Smith's hand though, he looked in agony. Next SA game is tonight though! WAHOOO!

Awesome peformance from South Africa against the west indies I think sout africa are gunna win it

I think the final will be Aussies VS SA
It will be a good game but ja Aussies wil win it
Haydos is in good form!!!!!!!!!

you think wrong!!!!

saf out of the semis with one loss to india tonight, big loss though. big enough to let NZ scrape in with their crap run rate.

now a night off then semi final night.

NZ v Pak at 11GMT and Aus v Ind at 16GMT

go NEW ZEALAND :)

Big turnaround from the real 50-over CWC here, with Pakistan and India getting to the final. I`m really liking the new-look Indian lineup, they`ve been in great form in this tourney. Yuvraj has been hitting it particularly cleanly, and RP Singh`s been bowling out of his socks. Should be a pretty good final.

Dunno what it is but I really dislike this tournament. Not because of NZs failure yet again, it's the 20-20 format I don't like. Call me a purist but tests and one dayers are more my cup of tea.

Then again, if I was in the crowd getting boozed, I'd probably love it! lol :p

In a way, its good that Australia won't win this competition.

India have certainly been playing superbly. How good was that 36-of-an-over!!!

I'm tipping India to win.

Dunno what it is but I really dislike this tournament. Not because of NZs failure yet again, it's the 20-20 format I don't like. Call me a purist but tests and one dayers are more my cup of tea.

Then again, if I was in the crowd getting boozed, I'd probably love it! lol :p [/b]
Couldn`t agree more mate. As a bowler myself, well I just can`t quite see the point of a 4-over spell. And also not of getting cheap wickets with batsmen having to slog from virtually ball one. Always preferred the real challenge of a bright red cherry in hand, bowling to the opposition`s top 3 batsmen. Testing their technique, staying patient and waiting to force the error. Setting up a batsmen, and then doing him- in a manly, heterosexual kind of way of course!

But yeah, there is definately some entertainment value in it. Only problem is, going to get some beer ends up as a 30-minute exercise. And you kinda miss half an innings standing in line to get your booze :%#%#: !

What an ending, I think pakistan should have had it though, they really threw it away in the last over. India deserved it after some good performances against some of the big teams

Awesome ending...a derby match between the world's two most cricket obsessed nations and it went right down to the wire. Fantastic. There was some absolutely fantastic matches in this tournament. So much better than the long, drawn out damp squib that was the world cup.

Latest posts