Twickenham car park

khasyt

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulouse
Hi,
I'm french (that's why my english is bad, sorry) and I'm going to Twickenham next week to see the WRC match "Wales VS Australia" with my family.
We've booked hotel rooms in Cobham and we've hired a car but I don't know where it will be possible to park the car next to Twickenham.
I've heard about Rosebine avenue but I don't know if it will be possible to park there. I'm just ... lost ! And so, very stressed !
Is there somebody who can help me and give me some advice please ? Thank you so much !
Nathalie

Well I believe you can find a car park easily, there's a whole bunch of them around the stadium. You may need to pre book some parks sometimes. Anyway, why would a French care about Wales or Australia? :cool:

Thank's for your answer ! I've read it was possible to book parking tickets on "England Rugby" website, but there's no tickets available for this match. Maybe there's no car park anymore.

Well, we'd like to see a great match ! and, currently, french team is ... so bad :(

There surely are car parks. May be you don't need to pre-book for the world cup match days. Don't worry, you'll be able to find a car park easily. :) And btw, no matter how bad your team is, you should support them. :cool:

From the thread ***le I thought this was going to be about Lancaster getting the Sack in the car park like Gareth Jenkins in 2007 :D

Latest posts