• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ugliest Player

BorisStankovich_1199043.jpg

Boris "Maori Russian mobster" Stankovich - Leicester Tigers

James_Paul_rwc.jpg

Paul "Shrek" James - Bath, Wales

Speaking of Shrek... Not a rugby-player, but Evgeni Malkin (playing in the NHL for Pittsburgh):

nvtcw0.png

Ronan O'Gara, Donncha O'Callaghan.
Don't talk **** about Paul James, he'll slam 'ew!

He looks normal enough standing still but Zac Guilford running is a hideous sight to behold. Like a goose on fire.

Rather be an ugly rugby player than a good lookin baseball player, or cricket or what have you.

article-0-00CBDC2300000578-561_224x423.jpg

The Pirate from dodgeball.

He was a (Penzance Newlyn) Pirate, he's playing for Mount's Bay there and went on to play for Redruth. He will be well known to many who have watched English National League rugby over the past 15 years or so as Richard Carroll. What many won't know is that he is currently engaged in a much tougher fight than he ever experienced on the rugby pitch against cancer - all the best Richard.

He was a (Penzance Newlyn) Pirate, he's playing for Mount's Bay there and went on to play for Redruth. He will be well known to many who have watched English National League rugby over the past 15 years or so as Richard Carroll. What many won't know is that he is currently engaged in a much tougher fight than he ever experienced on the rugby pitch against cancer - all the best Richard.
Sorry to hear this , all the best to him.

From the look of him he's a tough sort of a bloke so here's to hoping he'll overcome his struggle.

He's not a player, but it's been remarked that Warren Gatland resembles a menopausal wart hog.

Sorry to hear this , all the best to him.

From the look of him he's a tough sort of a bloke so here's to hoping he'll overcome his struggle.

Thank you lucky number 7, you're certainly right. When the news was announced at our AGM the quote from Richard was "I've never lost a fight in my life - I'm not going to lose this one!"

anyone else think harinordoquy looks quite werid without tape round his head?

Latest posts