• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ultimate technology for a rugby game

Very impressive... Any time I see an impressive graphical display like that, I always suspect the gameplay and overall quality of the game.

For whatever reason, I am skeptical of companies releasing a total package in the sense that one aspect isn't lacking or non-functional on a level that equals the greatly hyped feature.

But compared to EA? EA don't know the rules, the graphics aren't great and the tackles make no sense, so I wouldn't complain myself to have a rugby game with those kind of crazy tackles in.

Just Imagine if EA took care of its clients and put this in their rugby game....!!
WOW

Football games are big business here in the US. Do rugby games sell well enough to make developers want to lay out for that kind of technology?

That is truly amazing!!! Its just such a pity that EA are such a bunch of stingey ********

Football games are big business here in the US. Do rugby games sell well enough to make developers want to lay out for that kind of technology? [/b]

Unfortunately no there is no hope of this happening for a Rugby game.

That is truly amazing!!! Its just such a pity that EA are such a bunch of stingey ******** [/b]
Mate, I can tell you now, they certainly aren't stingey ********! They outlay a lot of money on things that are deemed worthwhile. Rugby isn't seen as a ***le worthy of such amounts of money and that decision is quite justifiable. Whilst I'd prefer to see a much much better game, I can see why it won't happen any time soon.

wow :| this is one of the most amazing things i have seen so far (for sports games) Would be awesome to see this happening in any sport game (where it is possible ofcourse)

Latest posts