• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Undershirt mod

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
Can you do a black version as well? And maybe a red one, if you've got time?

Also, could you do all three with a gloves variant?

Also, could you do all three with a gloves variant?[/b]

I dont think so because when I downloaded them there were 8 files, 2 for the lightest of skin colour, 2 for the next type, 2 for the next type and finally 2 for the darkest skin colour

Originally posted by PeeJay@Apr 7 2006, 03:24 PM

Yer a fussy one PJ, you know that?

I'm off school again next week so I'll try it then.

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Apr 8 2006, 03:34 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

I dont think so because when I downloaded them there were 8 files, 2 for the lightest of skin colour, 2 for the next type, 2 for the next type and finally 2 for the darkest skin colour [/b][/quote]
It's just so I can have a choice of colours to import really.

this isnt working with my computer :wah: . please could you upload it onto rapidshare or filefront please. thanks m8

Does anyone know the location code for the undershirt/gloves? I am thinking i can modify it for maori tattoos.

Well, i did it at the first attempt and how frickin' fantastic does this look? :) :)

I just need to make it contrast more. Darkness does not matter, as the pe'a makes the legs look much darker anyway. This goes down to the ankle, and i might take a screen with dropped socks. The one problem is that there is only ONE file for the accessories, so you can mix and match gloves, undershirt colours and tattoos.

I would suggest that we can actually combine them in one file to make them work. For white skin, i'd definitely have undershirt as default than anything else. It's very easy to make different colours, so i can take requests, but it will go for all players, you can't do it individually.

WHITE - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc. This can be made with a real lifelike texture.
WHITE-TAN - Maori tattoos on arm and leg, just so they are popping out from under the sleeve/shorts. This won't take too long, but is the hardest task in this mod.
DARK-MEDIUM - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc. This can be made with a real lifelike texture.
DARK - Pe'a only, no arm tattoos (Faatau version)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 30 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, i did it at the first attempt and how frickin' fantastic does this look? :) :)

I just need to make it contrast more. Darkness does not matter, as the pe'a makes the legs look much darker anyway. This goes down to the ankle, and i might take a screen with dropped socks. The one problem is that there is only ONE file for the accessories, so you can mix and match gloves, undershirt colours and tattoos. I would suggest that we can actually combine them in one file to make them work. For white skin, i'd definitely have undershirt as default than anything else. It's very easy to make different colours, so i can take requests, but it will go for all players, you can't do it individually. For white-tanned, a maori tattoo OR undershirt.. i.e reihana maori tattoo OR undershirts on hispanic players perhaps? For dark-Medium, i would say undershirt for this.. can be for players like habana. For dark skin, islander/maori tattoo OR pe'a. Generally, i'd say go for more tattoos as more players would obviously have them.. but i'd make a version just for lome faatau.. i have to really now that i have seen how superb it looks. I'll have to do some research to see what types of players have tattoos, but i know for a fact it is most likely to be the white-tanned group (spencer, reihana, sonny bill, any white-tanned maori heritage) would have them. But in my file (for when activating this file) if anyone wants it it'd be: WHITE - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc.
WHITE-TAN - Maori tattoos on arm and leg, just so they are popping out from under the sleeve/shorts.
DARK-MEDIUM - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc.
DARK - Pe'a only, no arm tattoos (Faatau version)[/b]

looks great :).

Just great??????! lol I AM CHUFFED WITH IT, can you tell?

I feel like Teh Mite will feel when he sees how ace my Saints kit came out!

Looks sexy as well :).

Looks like Umaga plays rugby now.

Do all maoris have the sama tatoo on there arm? i lack the knowledge to know this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 31 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I just need to make it contrast more. Darkness does not matter, as the pe'a makes the legs look much darker anyway. This goes down to the ankle, and i might take a screen with dropped socks. The one problem is that there is only ONE file for the accessories, so you can mix and match gloves, undershirt colours and tattoos.

I would suggest that we can actually combine them in one file to make them work. For white skin, i'd definitely have undershirt as default than anything else. It's very easy to make different colours, so i can take requests, but it will go for all players, you can't do it individually.

WHITE - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc. This can be made with a real lifelike texture.
WHITE-TAN - Maori tattoos on arm and leg, just so they are popping out from under the sleeve/shorts. This won't take too long, but is the hardest task in this mod.
DARK-MEDIUM - Generic Undershirt, maybe with brand logo, like CCC, UA etc. This can be made with a real lifelike texture.
DARK - Pe'a only, no arm tattoos (Faatau version)[/b]

thats awesome aye!

Maori and samoan/fijian/tongan are different, but if i add them to a mod, i will make them up to be generic so you won't really be able to tell. The only worry is that they will appear the same on each arm.. so perhaps i might scrap the tattoo idea if it looks naff, and maybe try undershorts and undershirts as they will look good.

Latest posts