• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UNDERWATER RUGBY!?

i cant see how this game is like nice or somethin. other than the obvious benefit of making u fit becos of all tt breath holding and swimming like hell, this game is the shits

ya i dont even know how they call it rugby!!??

probably purely because its played with an oval ball?!

still you would have to be fairly fit to be able to keep your breath held that long while wrestling for the ball!!??

might be some good low impact training, i prefer the games of water rugby my friends and i used to play in shallow areas of the pool above the surface

Take away the gay flippers and breathing aparatus, add an official size rugby ball, and you have your self a game. I'd play...I just need a pool, and girls in bikinis.
"Ooops, That's not the ball, that's your boob!"

je savais pas que ça existait lol, trop fort, ça doit etre dur quand meme

apparently the ball used in underwater rugby (what an insult to the game of rugby), is filled with water, so players cant really pass them over long distances. i bet some dumbass american came up with this stupid sport becos rugby was "foreign" and they had to make it their own

i no its a pretty stupid game nd not realy rugby but stop actin as if i made up the game and named it!!!!! :%#%#:

apparently the ball used in underwater rugby (what an insult to the game of rugby), is filled with water, so players cant really pass them over long distances. i bet some dumbass american came up with this stupid sport becos rugby was "foreign" and they had to make it their own [/b]

I looked up this 'odd' sport on wikipedia.. says that a dumbass german came up with the sport. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_rugby

Take away the gay flippers and breathing aparatus, add an official size rugby ball, and you have your self a game. I'd play...I just need a pool, and girls in bikinis.
"Ooops, That's not the ball, that's your boob!" [/b]

Haha i agree. I remember in high school how the girls would occasionally play rugby (on the grass) with the boys. We'd do legitimate tackles but they would always claim we were trying to feel them up. Anyway water Rugby is awesome me and the boys would always dump tackle eachother, but it sucks when the water goes up your nose.

My thoughts on underwater rugby: yeh itd be cool but not as an official sport, maybe just a locals sport like back-yard criket or touch rugby on the lawn.

Is it even rugby, more like aqua basketball to me haha [/b]

Has anyone ever played underwater hockey before? kinda similar to this by the sound of it...

je savais pas que ça existait lol, trop fort, ça doit etre dur quand meme [/b]

what the? what'd he say?

anyway, what a retarded sport. looks like it could be fun but i don't understand how it bares any relevance to rugby. it's very loosely based on rugby.

Latest posts