• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United Rugby Championship: Round 4

Badly wanted the Bulls to win. At least we TRY to compete. For now I will take that as a win. Next step, try not to lose by 100 points against the Irish sides. IF we compete against them, I will accept losses for all the remaining games. Next year we will step up.

Bulls are traditionally formidable at home BUT that said I think the Stormers and Sharks might be looking like better bets as far as the SA sides are concerned. At least at this early stage though TBF the Bulls have had tougher fixtures.

Lions I accepted prior to the comp start were frontrunners for the wooden spoon being in behind even the Cheetahs, Griquas and Pumas as far as Currie Cup performances are concerned. I rank them 7th of the SA teams only ahead of the Kings that can't even put a team in the field.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure the Sharks will be able to beat the Irish sides even this year when our boks return our currie cup side have been able to compete and we will be adding around 6 starting boks to our team.

I am pretty sure the Sharks will be able to beat the Irish sides even this year when our boks return our currie cup side have been able to compete and we will be adding around 6 starting boks to our team.

Yeah, Sharks are in line to add the most additional strength. Pity about Hendrickse's injury though both from a Sharks and SA perspective. Is Fassi fit?

Stormers will be getting in 5 Bokke BUT I wouldn't call Orie a Bok starter LOL. Odd one that. Even at the Stormers I'd have had him in behind Shickerling and Moerat. Jantjies and Willemse are Bok bench players for sure and though Kitshoff and Malherbe are class they won't be in a position to turn our season around the way some other positions can. Our scrum has gone well. It'll go even better still but... Quite apart from the Bokke I am most eager to have Wolhuter back from injury.

Latest posts